Author Topic: (Videos) Kamala Speaks .......  (Read 109543 times)

Texas Yellow Rose and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online mountaineer

Re: (Videos) Kamala Speaks .......
« Reply #375 on: July 25, 2024, 09:06:35 pm »
She probably thinks whichever staffer gave her that phrase made it up. So clever!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #376 on: July 25, 2024, 09:16:54 pm »
Kamala falling into the position as candidate is like an arranged marriage.  Arranged marriages work in India, and perhaps a few other countries, but in FREE AMERICA, I am not sure after the honeymoon is over, say one month post convention, again the stink will begin rising up with the less than poor decision by those that control the Democommie Party.

She is like another chapter of Jessie Smollett.  Right away, morons like Harris backed Smollett, and stood strong behind him.  He unraveled like a cheap suit, and I think she will do the same, roughly about 30 days after the Democommie convention.

The key is Obama.  If he comes out supporting her, she will be the candidate.  If he doesn't, he may well be able to choreograph the delegates at the convention to go with someone else.  But I think he will be pressured to break down and go with her, unless all of a sudden Michelle announces she will now be willing to be the candidate.  That happens, all these people pooling around Harris will sprint to support Michelle.  BUT, for that to happen, it must happen soon.  The clock is ticking.

Harris is sitting down with Netanyahu.  WTF?  With Biden a room or two away from where they sit, what the hell is going on?  And where are the spineless Republicans?  They should be putting forth a vote on the Congress floor to remove Biden as POTUS.

For heaven's sake, we got joint Russian and Chinese jets flying over USA territory, and they are doing literally nothing.   This weaker than tea and crumpets positioning is opening the door for these two nations to decide to attack the USA, seize a part of it like Putin has seized a chunk of Ukraine.  Yes, they seize a part of the USA, and we will be caught once again with our pants down, and with a leader that is NOT FUNCTIONAL!!!!!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #377 on: July 25, 2024, 09:22:24 pm »
Kamala falling into the position as candidate is like an arranged marriage.  Arranged marriages work in India, and perhaps a few other countries, but in FREE AMERICA, I am not sure after the honeymoon is over, say one month post convention, again the stink will begin rising up with the less than poor decision by those that control the Democommie Party.

She is like another chapter of Jessie Smollett.  Right away, morons like Harris backed Smollett, and stood strong behind him.  He unraveled like a cheap suit, and I think she will do the same, roughly about 30 days after the Democommie convention.

The key is Obama.  If he comes out supporting her, she will be the candidate.  If he doesn't, he may well be able to choreograph the delegates at the convention to go with someone else.  But I think he will be pressured to break down and go with her, unless all of a sudden Michelle announces she will now be willing to be the candidate.  That happens, all these people pooling around Harris will sprint to support Michelle.  BUT, for that to happen, it must happen soon.  The clock is ticking.

Harris is sitting down with Netanyahu.  WTF?  With Biden a room or two away from where they sit, what the hell is going on?  And where are the spineless Republicans?  They should be putting forth a vote on the Congress floor to remove Biden as POTUS.

For heaven's sake, we got joint Russian and Chinese jets flying over USA territory, and they are doing literally nothing.   This weaker than tea and crumpets positioning is opening the door for these two nations to decide to attack the USA, seize a part of it like Putin has seized a chunk of Ukraine.  Yes, they seize a part of the USA, and we will be caught once again with our pants down, and with a leader that is NOT FUNCTIONAL!!!!!

Isn't that all part of the plan??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #378 on: July 25, 2024, 09:59:10 pm »

"Kamala Harris proposes a regime of "equity" based on a simple principle: From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. This should sound familiar."

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1816572865170612235

The is part of the Left's fight with reality. They are fighting/rejecting basic nature.
It is impossible for 'everyone to wind up in the same place'. Every individual has certain talents and proclivities which are singular to a specific person.

Is everybody going to win the world chess championship? Is everybody going to be the first violinist for the Boston Philharmonic? Is everybody going to win the Nobel Prize in applied physics?

The society she describes does not exist anywhere, not even in nature. In every herd or group of animals there are the big dominant bulls and gorillas and there are those he protects. That is just simple nature. There is no scenario in which everyone is the same. It has never existed in history and it does not exist today. And no amount of 'laws' and forced DEI nonsense can ever change basic reality.

Kamala is living in a false impossible fantastical dreamland created by Karl Marx.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #379 on: July 26, 2024, 01:14:29 pm »
"Are you a younger voter in America?  This is what Kamala Harris REALLY thinks about you."

https://twitter.com/ByronDonalds/status/1816807923470766585

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #380 on: July 26, 2024, 01:40:02 pm »
"Here is a video of her likening ICE to the *KKK* at a senate confirmation hearing - 2018."

https://twitter.com/SarahisCensored/status/1816602944466202911

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #381 on: July 26, 2024, 04:12:38 pm »
"FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris said the border wall is a “vanity project”. She also said illegal immigration is “not an emergency”

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1816867375519563781

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #382 on: July 26, 2024, 04:50:23 pm »
"Here’s Kamala Harris in 2020 advocating for Defund the Police by “upending the system” and “reimagining safety.” This is the radical language of the Squad and BLM that the media doesn’t want you to see."

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1816828871779480021

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2024, 05:29:06 pm »
"FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris brags about "directing local law enforcement" not to comply with federal immigration authorities — an endorsement of sanctuary cities!"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1816874960301834359

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #384 on: July 26, 2024, 11:58:32 pm »