Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2024  (Read 104003 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2024
« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2024, 04:18:26 am »

@240B

Not ME!

Some of my dreams are bad enough now,and I damn sure don't need that one hanging over my head!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2024, 04:18:46 am »
  Rare footage of 1950's housewife on LSD (Full Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-jQeWSDKc&t=25s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2024, 04:23:00 am »
   Shirley the Dutch had figured out LSD in 1518 :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2024, 04:34:07 am »
Medieval era was wild with that crap. The things they drew and talked about are far beyond our comprehension.
I agree. I would not go near whatever he was taking. But I saw it as a weird thought.
Medieval times were totally off the grid.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 04:36:12 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2024, 05:06:24 am »
  Rare footage of 1950's housewife on LSD (Full Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-jQeWSDKc&t=25s

@corbe

I came back from VN after running 6 man recon missions into Cambodia and Laos for 16 months (18 months was a typo/brain fart) before I was med-evaced due to Agent Orange infestations all over my torso that made it too painful to wear web gear and a rucksack.

6 months later I was out of the army,and living off of VA disability. Not much call for recon team leaders in civilian life,and nobody wants to hear about things like "toe poppers,claymores,tac air,being able to smell the blood in the air",etc,etc,etc. WHOLE different crowd than what I was used to being around.

Let's just say I was a bit on edge,drank a lot,and was not a whole lot of fun to be around.

The  sad,sad truth  was I was an adrenaline junkie.

Smoking pot helped a lot,but it damn sure didn't make me more social. If anything,I had less to say.

Then I started taking LSD and MDA,and my life/world changed just like the snap of a finger. I gained the ability to look inside myself to see and understand what was making me so hostile,and just like "THAT",all the anger and aggression disappeared. I also THOUGHT I was able to see the hostility  in others and understand why there were hostile,and actually fell sorry for them instead of aggressive. Probably a pile of crap,but "I" believed it,and that was what was important to me.

Ok,MOST of it disappeared,but none of it showed itself unless someone was getting pushy with  me. I not only did NOT start anything,I even tried to walk away from it.

I was not always successful trying to walk away from a fight,but I DID try.

In MY "book",if I try to walk away from it and you try to grab me or attack me,anything that happens to you at that point is YOUR fault,not mine.

I continued taking both hallucinates  and  smoking weed for several years. I was even able to drink whisky without getting hostile,but the truth is I lost my "taste" for it.

I quit drinking and smoking tobacco first,and not long after that I just quit doing all of it.

I seriously doubt I would  have ever lived long enough to have healed my mind without the aid of LSD,MDA,and weed.

First I just ran out of acid and MDA,and just didn't bother trying to find more. Then  I moved and ran out of friends to share a joint with,and smoking weed  by yourself is no fun,so I quit doing that,too.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 11:02:40 pm by sneakypete »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2024, 12:39:53 pm »
Never have done hallucinogens, but supposedly this YT clip is one of the best at approximating it.  Cpmments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BxiYkCPZwI
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #181 on: February 12, 2024, 06:53:28 pm »
@corbe
I came back from VN after running 6 man recon missions into Cambodia and Laos for 8 months before I was med-evaced due to Agent Orange infestations all over my torso that made it too painful to wear web gear and a rucksack.
@sneakypete
It is titled "The Silliness Thread" and we have a guy talking about running SpecOps in Cambodia. We all did that. You need to get a grip. You are not unique. Keep to the title 'Silliness'. Stop bringing us all down with your particular neurosis.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #182 on: February 12, 2024, 06:58:04 pm »
@sneakypete
It is titled "The Silliness Thread" and we have a guy talking about running SpecOps in Cambodia. We all did that. You need to get a grip. You are not unique. Keep to the title 'Silliness'. Stop bringing us all down with your particular neurosis.

You have a point!  Post something silly to break the logjam.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2024, 07:42:53 pm »
@240B

LOL!!   :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2024, 10:30:22 pm »
So I am on one of those websites which ask me to confirm that I am not a ROBOT.
I did everything possible to fail the 'test'. I spent half an hour on this thing just to get it to admit I am a robot.
Eventually the whole thing went blank. It was stuck. Then it sent me back to the beginning. And asked if I was a robot.

Why is there no Yes or No answer to these things? Why am I forced to pick out a bus? Is it for me ... or is it for 'them'?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2024, 11:07:28 pm »
@sneakypete
It is titled "The Silliness Thread" and we have a guy talking about running SpecOps in Cambodia. We all did that.

@240B That is either a mistake due to  ignorance,or an  outright lie.  If it wasn't,tell me who  you were with,when you were there,and your team name.

You need to get a grip. You are not unique.

WHEN and WHERE did I claim I was unique?

Keep to the title 'Silliness'. Stop bringing us all down with your particular neurosis.

With ALL due respect,eat shit and die.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2024, 11:10:18 pm »
You have a point!  Post something silly to break the logjam.

@Cyber Liberty

I apologize to all for harshing your buzz. <sarcasm alert>

I thought we were discussing our drug use,when/why we started using them,and what drugs we used.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2024, 11:11:51 pm »
So I am on one of those websites which ask me to confirm that I am not a ROBOT.
I did everything possible to fail the 'test'. I spent half an hour on this thing just to get it to admit I am a robot.
Eventually the whole thing went blank. It was stuck. Then it sent me back to the beginning. And asked if I was a robot.

Why is there no Yes or No answer to these things? Why am I forced to pick out a bus? Is it for me ... or is it for 'them'?

@240B

Is  it possible those people get paid by the number of sentences and  paragraphs?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2024, 11:23:32 pm »

Hell yes! that is how we talked. That is what we said to each other. That is exactly the right response.

But seriously dude, you need to calm down. It is over. We are done with it.
Look man, i am no doctor ... but from what I see ... a few gummies will set you free.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2024, 11:26:46 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I apologize to all for harshing your buzz. <sarcasm alert>

I thought we were discussing our drug use,when/why we started using them,and what drugs we used.

@sneakypete

And I enjoyed your post on that subject..I don't know how things got sideways.   :shrug:

Meanwhile, this is a year-long thread of silly memes and stories about the tomfoolery....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2024, 11:30:10 pm »

Hell yes! that is how we talked. That is what we said to each other. That is exactly the right response.

But seriously dude, you need to calm down. It is over. We are done with it.
Look man, i am no doctor ... but from what I see ... a few gummies will set you free.

Feel free to put SneakyPete on your ignore list, in your profile.

You can do that.  Or scroll past his posts...
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2024, 11:36:41 pm »
Feel free to put SneakyPete on your ignore list, in your profile.

You can do that.  Or scroll past his posts...
No man, not a chance of that.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2024, 02:34:57 am »
Never have done hallucinogens, but supposedly this YT clip is one of the best at approximating it.  Cpmments?

No amount of words can describe what it is like.

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

There is a center in your medulla oblongata that acts as a filter to your brain.  It decides what information is important and what is not.  Right now you are looking at a screen and are not noticing the wood grains in the table or the texture of the raises and pits in the fabric of objects withing your sight.  Your filter blocks all that because it isn't important.  But when you do hallucinogens like acid, that center breaks down and begins shooting information in any direction.  So you basically go psychotic for a spell because you cannot discern what matters and what does not.

Anyway, that's a start.  Give me several months, and I can give you a better picture.  But my advice is not to do them.  Ever.  You will never be the same again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2024, 02:40:11 am »
But if anyone decides to try acid anyway, make sure you have plenty of Grateful Dead music on hand.  Oh, and have someone around who is not tripping so that they can keep the music going.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2024, 02:53:09 am »
@catfish1957

Here's a cool video.  It gives you an outside look on someone tripping.  Expectedly, the subject of the video gives up on trying to keep the video going (because it takes too much work and effort to try to keep your thoughts concentrated on the task at hand)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2024, 03:39:52 am »

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

There is a center in your medulla oblongata that acts as a filter to your brain.  It decides what information is important and what is not.  Right now you are looking at a screen and are not noticing the wood grains in the table or the texture of the raises and pits in the fabric of objects withing your sight.  Your filter blocks all that because it isn't important.  But when you do hallucinogens like acid, that center breaks down and begins shooting information in any direction.  So you basically go psychotic for a spell because you cannot discern what matters and what does not.

Anyway, that's a start.  Give me several months, and I can give you a better picture. But my advice is not to do them.  Ever.  You will never be the same again.

@Hoodat

That is not  always a bad thing.

Chances are doing mind-altering drugs saved my life.

Of course,having said that,there IS a point where you HAVE to quit taking them and get back in touch with your new,or maybe even restored original reality,or you will be a lift-long mental case with  a fried brain.

Most of these people,in fact EVERY single one that I met and knew were only  a threat to themselves,and not anyone else,but then there are the "Charles Manson" type of personalities that were never on an even keel even at birth.

This is NOT the results of ANY sort of scientific study,just things I noticed over a few years as I was getting loaded fairly often.

I suppose some groups of scientists and behavioral specialists have written books about the benefits and the dangers of mind-altering drugs,but I never cared to read any of them.

Truth to tell,it was the mainstream media that was passing around the word that smoking pot would turn you into some sort of insane serial killer,and everybody that smoked pot KNEW that was a bunch of BS.

Ironically enough,it was the stupid scare tactics like that which led to a lot of people not being afraid to experiment with the chemical drugs. It SEEMS like most were lucky,but some went off on trips they never returned from and became walking human vegetables.

One thing is an absolute truth. If you are genetically predisposed to become addicted (alcoholism,etc,etc,etc runs in your family),you needed to stay the hell away from ALL illegal drugs,and to be very,very careful about taking some of the legally prescribed ones.

If alcoholism,for example, seems to run in your family,do NOT take any but prescription or over the counter drugs,and even then,be VERY moderate. I write this with every ounce of sincerity in me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2024, 03:41:37 am »

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

MEDULLA OBLONGATA

Anyway, that's a start.  Give me several months, and I can give you a better picture.  But my advice is not to do them.  Ever.  You will never be the same again.

@Hoodat

Of course,having said that,there IS a point where you HAVE to quit taking them and get back in touch with your new,or maybe even restored original reality,or you will be a lift-long mental case with  a fried brain.

Most of these people,in fact EVERY single one that I met and knew were only  a threat to themselves,and not anyone else,but then there are the "Charles Manson" type of personalities that were never on an even keel even at birth.

This is NOT the results of ANY sort of scientific study,just things I noticed over a few years as I was getting loaded fairly often.

I suppose some groups of scientists and behavioral specialists have written books about the benefits and the dangers of mind-altering drugs,but I never cared to read any of them.

Truth to tell,it was the mainstream media that was passing around the word that smoking pot would turn you into some sort of insane serial killer@Hoodat

Truth to tell,it was the mainstream media that was passing around the word that smoking pot would turn you into some sort of insane serial killer/rapist,and everybody that smoked pot KNEW that was a bunch of BS.

Ironically enough,it was the stupid scare tactics like that which led to a lot of people not being afraid to experiment with the chemical drugs. After all,if they would like about Pot,why WOULDN'T they tell the same lies about other drugs?

It SEEMS like most were lucky,but some went off on trips they never returned from and became walking human vegetables. They were harmless to anyone but themselves,but they were pretty much helpless,too. I have known a few,and I suspect many of you can say  the same thing.

One thing is an absolute truth. If you are genetically predisposed to become addicted (alcoholism,etc,etc,etc runs in your family),you needed to stay the hell away from ALL illegal drugs,and to be very,very careful about taking some of the legally prescribed ones.

If alcoholism,for example, seems to run in your family,do NOT take any but prescription or over the counter drugs,and even then,be VERY moderate. I write this with every ounce of sincerity in me. ,and everybody that smoked pot KNEW that was a bunch of BS.

Ironically enough,it was the stupid scare tactics like that which led to a lot of people not being afraid to experiment with the chemical drugs. It SEEMS like most were lucky,but some went off on trips they never returned from and became walking human vegetables.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 03:45:59 am by sneakypete »