Author Topic: Here are all the times U.S. has shot down weapons launched by Iran-backed groups since October  (Read 388 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS
Here are all the times U.S. has shot down weapons launched by Iran-backed groups since October

'Biden's perceived weakness by our enemies is leading to escalating attacks'

WND News Services   By WND News Services
Published January 1, 2024 at 9:05am

By Micaela Burrow
Daily Caller News Foundation

Advertisement - story continues below

U.S. forces in the Middle East have shot down at least 50 drones and 11 missiles since the Oct. 17 escalation in attacks by Iran-backed militias, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation tally.

U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria have come under attack at least 106 times, a Department of Defense official told the DCNF.

Meanwhile, naval forces in the Red Sea have defended against 46 attack drones and saved commercial shipping vessels from ballistic missiles the Yemen-based Houthi rebel group fired.

U.S. troops in the Middle East have engaged more than 50 drones and at least 11 missiles, including ballistic missiles, fired by Iranian proxy groups, since the Oct. 17 escalation in attacks, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation tally.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/01/times-u-s-shot-weapons-launched-iran-backed-groups-since-october/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson