Author Topic: Patriot Systems Have Downed 15 'Undefeatable' Russian Kinzhal Missiles—Kyiv  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Patriot Systems Have Downed 15 'Undefeatable' Russian Kinzhal Missiles—Kyiv
Dec 31, 2023 at 5:19 PM EST

By Thomas Kika

Ukraine claimed on Sunday that Patriot missiles furnished by the United States have been used to shoot down over a dozen Russian missiles once deemed "undefeatable" by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Putin first launched his invasion of neighboring Ukraine in late February 2022, with the conflict having since dragged on longer than most would have ever predicted as it nears its two-year anniversary. According to estimates from the Ukrainian military, Russian forces have suffered nearly 360,000 deaths in the war, as well as countless losses of military hardware.

The Kremlin does not provide a running total of reported Ukrainian losses, but said on Saturday that 660 Ukrainian soldiers had been killed in the past day. Newsweek could not independently verify either count. While Ukrainian sources might be inflating such numbers, other experts agree that they reflect a dire situation for Russia's forces.

https://www.newsweek.com/patriot-systems-have-downed-15-undefeatable-russian-kinzhal-missileskyiv-1856836
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson