Author Topic: 2024 forecast looks like a bleak return to, ‘It’s the economy, stupid’  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2024 forecast looks like a bleak return to, ‘It’s the economy, stupid’
Administration continues to tout Bidenomics, but most Americans say they are worse off
By Jim Nelles Fox News
Published January 1, 2024 8:00am EST

As we set out for 2024 – a presidential election year that will no doubt be a defining one in our nation’s history, I am reminded of James Carville’s famous words in the 1992 presidential election, "It’s the economy, stupid." 

The Biden administration continues to tout Bidenomics, despite the fact that the majority of Americans believe that they are economically worse off than they were during the Trump administration. Americans also believe that their economic perspectives would be better during a second Trump administration.

Talking heads on financial networks are painting a rosy economic picture for the year ahead. Are they right, or simply parroting the current administration’s talking points? 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2024-forecast-looks-like-bleak-return-economy-stupid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Not a chance.

"It's the economy, stupid",
was a James Carville'ism of 1992.

But that's gone and forgotten.

These days, in these Divided States of America, it's all about "the ideology".
That "trumps" the economy.

Don't believe me?
Just mention "Trump" in this forum, and see what happens.

Online roamer_1

Don't believe me?
Just mention "Trump" in this forum, and see what happens.

LOL!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

What keeps Freedy Kruger awake at night?  The 2nd coming of Jimmy Carter.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright