Author Topic: Space Force general says LGBTQ+ laws have forced her to hire less qualified people during Pride spee  (Read 640 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Space Force general says LGBTQ+ laws have forced her to hire less qualified people during Pride speech
June 16, 2023

A female general with the US Space Force gave a scathing speech during a pride event, claiming state legislation across the country is impacting her ability to hire the right people.

Lt. Gen. DeAnna Burt denounced certain states at the 12th Annual DoD LGBTQ+ Pride Event in Washington DC, claiming that legislation that bans minors from receiving often permanent transgender medical procedures and other laws are hindering her from hiring “more qualified people.”

“Since January of this year, more than 400 anti-LGBTQ+ laws have been introduced at the state level,” she claimed in her speech. “That number is rising and demonstrates a trend that could be dangerous for service members, their families, and the readiness of the force as a whole.”

Burt claimed that certain personnel would likely shy away from jobs located in places that do not allow the controversial procedures, as well as other factors that only seem to exist unchallenged in a small number of states.

https://popularmilitary.com/space-force-general-says-lgbtq-laws-have-forced-her-to-hire-less-qualified-people-during-pride-speech/
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 01:21:15 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

John Steigerwald
@Steigerworld
Imagine trying to recruit 18/19 year old guys into an army where they’ll be taking orders from this mentally ill person…Imagine being in a coma for 10 years and waking up to this. How does any man vote for a Democrat?
12:45 PM · Dec 31, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org