Author Topic: In Memoriam: 14 Americans, Legal Immigrants Among Those Allegedly Killed by Illegal Aliens in 2023  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In Memoriam: 14 Americans, Legal Immigrants Among Those Allegedly Killed by Illegal Aliens in 2023

JOHN BINDER26 Dec 20231,596
8:26
Every year, an estimated 2,000 Americans are killed by illegal aliens. In 2023, Breitbart News reported on several cases in which illegal aliens are accused of killing American citizens, as well as legal immigrants – many including young children.

Below, Breitbart News details the cases of 14 Americans and legal immigrants who were allegedly killed by illegal aliens this year.

Aiden Clark, 11 Years Old

Photo via Littleton & Rue Funeral Home

In August, 35-year-old illegal alien Hermanio Joseph of Haiti was driving a Honda Odyssey minivan when he hit a Northwestern Local Schools bus that was full of children in Clark County, Ohio.

The bus, as a result of the crash, flipped, and 11-year-old Aiden Clark was ejected. That day marked the first day of school for Aiden. Joseph is set to face trial for Aiden’s death sometime in 2024.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/26/in-memoriam-14-americans-legal-immigrants-among-those-allegedly-killed-by-illegal-aliens-in-2023/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson