Author Topic: Obituaries for 2024  (Read 26556 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Obituaries for 2024
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2024, 09:22:26 am »
Listening to Green Green, which I haven't heard in many years, really makes one feel dated.

Back when music lyrics were easy to understand.  What we have today and for the past 25 years is pure garbage.  A reflection of a dying culture perhaps.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2024, 02:01:05 pm »
Australian motocrosser Jayo Archer dies at 27 attempting a triple backflip, a stunt no one else has ever pulled off successfully, either

https://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/id/39569870/motocross-x-games-jayo-archer-dies
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Millee

« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2024, 09:09:05 pm »
'Porky's' star Tony Ganios dead at 64 following emergency surgery

Tony Ganios, who starred in the 1981 fan-favorite flick "Porky's," is dead at 64 years old.

Fox News Digital has confirmed with Ganios' fiancée, Amanda Ganios, that the classic film star unexpectedly died on Feb. 18.

Amanda said Ganios died following an emergency four-hour surgery for a spinal cord infection on Saturday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/porkys-star-tony-ganios-dead-214725983.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2024, 09:24:28 pm »
RIP Meat!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2024, 09:55:37 pm »
U.S. Army Brig. Gen. John C. “Doc” Bahnsen dies at 89.
... During his first tour of duty in Vietnam in 1965-66, Bahnsen commanded the “Bandits” helicopter gunship platoon at Bien Hoa. Most of his 18 decorations for valor came in his second tour, in 1968-69, when as a major he commanded an air cavalry troop, including a 40 man rifle platoon, observation helicopters and gunships. He fought in more than 300 engagements and had several helicopters shot out from under him.

In a 2007 interview, Bahnsen said, “My only regret is about the 44 soldiers killed under my command. Every single loss is a tragedy for the military and the family.” He has been vocal that politicians who have no family members serving in the military are much too eager to send U.S. service members into danger. ...

“Doc” Bahnsen’s commendations include the Distinguished Service Cross, five Silver Stars, four Legions of Merit, three Distinguished Flying Crosses, four Bronze Stars (three with a V for valor), two Purple Hearts and 51 Air Medals. He was inducted into the Army Aviation Hall of Fame, the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame and was invited to and honored by the U.S. Air Force Staff College Gathering of Eagles. Maintaining a continuous relationship with West Point over the years, Bahnsen was named a 2016 Distinguished Graduate of West Point. ...

At “Doc’s” request, he is to be cremated and his ashes buried in an Army ammo box on the Georgia farm. Memorial celebrations in Georgia and West Virginia are to be arranged.
https://www.reviewonline.com/news/local-news/2024/02/local-veteran-passes-among-the-most-decorated-in-combat/
 :patriot:

I met Doc and his wife at a GOP event - they were very active in the party.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2024, 05:34:55 pm »
Listening to Green Green, which I haven't heard in many years, really makes one feel dated.

Back when music lyrics were easy to understand.  What we have today and for the past 25 years is pure garbage.  A reflection of a dying culture perhaps.

In the early 70s there was a change in how songs were mixed, so that the vocals were at a volume level similar to the instruments.

The lead singer in the verse of the song was Barry McGuire, who is 88 and still alive. He was famous for "Eve of Destruction". A bit after McGuire stopped trying to "get higher", he recorded this Jesus Music classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVxovx-ezEM
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2024, 07:20:15 pm »
U.S. Army Brig. Gen. John C. “Doc” Bahnsen dies at 89.https://www.reviewonline.com/news/local-news/2024/02/local-veteran-passes-among-the-most-decorated-in-combat/
 :patriot:

I met Doc and his wife at a GOP event - they were very active in the party.
:patriot:  R.I.P., General.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2024, 07:26:48 pm »
Australian motocrosser Jayo Archer dies at 27 attempting a triple backflip, a stunt no one else has ever pulled off successfully, either

https://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/id/39569870/motocross-x-games-jayo-archer-dies
According to the linked article, Archer did the triple backflip, and was one of only three who have. That does not mean the stunt is easy or safe, even with experience. He was setting his eyes on a quadruple, but was practicing the triple when he had his accident.

Josh Sheehan was the first to do it, Harry Bink was the other.
Source:
https://www.vurbmoto.com/harry-bink-and-jayo-archer-land-triple-backflip-at-nitro-world-games/

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2024, 08:12:12 pm »
Don Gullett, Reds HOF pitcher for Cincinnati Big Red Machine dies at 73

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/baseball/reds/don-gullett-hofer-and-pitcher-for-the-big-red-machine-dies-at-73

I remember watching him pitch.
He was good.
I did not know he made it to the Hall of Fame.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2024, 09:57:35 pm »
I remember watching him pitch.
He was good.
I did not know he made it to the Hall of Fame.

Misleading - maybe on my part.  He is in the team HOF, not MLB.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2024, 10:13:47 pm »
Banjoist Roni Stoneman, Ida Lee Nagger of Hee Haw fame dies at 85

https://www.remindmagazine.com/article/11192/roni-stoneman-dead-hee-haw-first-lady-of-banjo/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2024, 10:17:38 pm »
Baron Jacob Rothschild, best known for the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding his family's wealth and power, dies at 87

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68404567

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2024, 10:40:34 pm »
Banjoist Roni Stoneman, Ida Lee Nagger of Hee Haw fame dies at 85

https://www.remindmagazine.com/article/11192/roni-stoneman-dead-hee-haw-first-lady-of-banjo/

I remember seeing her on Hee Haw. I had no idea she was that old, but now that I think of it, I saw those old Hee Haw shows in the 70s, which is 50 years ago now.  :thud:
Let it burn.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2024, 10:59:58 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2024, 11:30:07 pm »
Baron Jacob Rothschild, best known for the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding his family's wealth and power, dies at 87
The Q nuts are going bonkos.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2024, 11:34:45 pm »

Lots of garment rending?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2024, 11:41:56 pm »
Lots of garment rending?
More like dancing in the streets. Anything Rothschild - hell, anything relating to any person of Jewish descent, especially a death - gets them all a-twitter.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2024, 11:58:17 pm »
It's quite hilarious. Even as the Rothschilds lost most of their wealth a century ago.

The family estate is down to about $500 million now, a pittance to the Big Tech overlords, not even enough to buy a pro sports team, let alone bailing out countries like they used to. But ask a Qanon, and they'll tell you the Rothschilds control a million times that and that their real assets are around $500 trillion, more than the entire world's money supply.

Then you go even deeper and you reach the anti-Catholic side of Kooksville, where the Rothschilds are actually puppets for the "Gray Pope" Orsini dynasty and its supposed 26-quadrillion-dollar nest egg (that's 14 digits, BTW).

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2024, 11:27:12 pm »

Lots of garment rending?

Trying to decide what Rothschild will become the new bogey-object of their CYs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2024, 11:29:15 pm »
Trying to decide what Rothschild will become the new bogey-object of their CYs.

That should be easy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2024, 11:37:03 pm »
Actor and philanthropist Gary Sinise talks about the death of his son Mac on Jan. 5 at the age of 33. In Honor & Memory of McCanna Anthony “Mac” Sinise 1990 - 2024

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2024, 01:47:50 am »
Actor and philanthropist Gary Sinise talks about the death of his son Mac on Jan. 5 at the age of 33. In Honor & Memory of McCanna Anthony “Mac” Sinise 1990 - 2024

That was heartwrenching. Praying for the Sinise family.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2024, 11:15:23 pm »
Comedian Richard Lewis, ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ star, dead at 76
By Dan Heching, Brian Lowry and Alli Rosenbloom, CNN
4 minute read
Updated 5:39 PM EST, Wed February 28, 2024
Comedian and actor Richard Lewis, whose self-deprecating humor and acerbic wit in shows like “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “Anything but Love” entertained audiences for decades, has died, according to his publicist Jeff Abraham. He was 76.

Abraham said in an email to CNN that the entertainer passed away “peacefully” at his home in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after having a heart attack.

In April of 2023, Richard revealed that he had been living with Parkinson’s disease.  ...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/28/entertainment/richard-lewis-death/index.html

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #123 on: February 29, 2024, 01:21:30 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2024, 02:45:40 am »

Men in Tights? If it is I loved him in that movie.
The Republic is lost.