Author Topic: Arizona border rancher who saw MS-13 on his ranch has dire warning: 'We have cartel scouts on our mo  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arizona border rancher who saw MS-13 on his ranch has dire warning: 'We have cartel scouts on our mountains'
Arizona rancher says border crisis is 'still outrageous' as illegal migrant crossings surge
Megan Myers By Megan Myers Fox News
Published December 27, 2023 6:00am EST

Email

Arizona border rancher who saw MS-13 on his ranch has dire warning
A fifth-generation Arizona rancher who said his wife saw MS-13 on his ranch last year told Fox News the border crisis hasn't gotten better as illegal migrant entries surge.

A fifth-generation Arizona rancher said an influx of illegal migrants crossing his land in recent years has increased his fear that terrorists are successfully sneaking into America.

"It's really a serious issue," Jim Chilton, owner of the Chilton Ranch, told Fox News. "We have no security on our ranch nor in most places along the border anymore. It's not good. It's not better in any sense. It's still outrageous."

The ongoing crisis at the southern border is breaking records as illegal migrant entries skyrocket, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data. The first week of December saw a record-setting 18,900 migrant apprehensions in Arizona's Tucson Sector alone, the section's Chief Border Patrol Agent John Modlin said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-border-rancher-saw-ms-13-ranch-dire-warning-cartel-scouts-mountains?intcmp=tw_fnc
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson