Author Topic: Illegal immigrant population soars under Biden: government data  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrant population soars under Biden: government data
« on: December 31, 2023, 05:41:21 pm »
Illegal immigrant population soars under Biden: government data
There are now nearly 6.2 million illegal immigrants on the non-detained docket
Adam Shaw By Adam Shaw , Bill Melugin Fox News
Published December 29, 2023 5:47pm EST

It is obvious the Mexican president is calling the shots: former Acting ICE Director
Former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan says Mexico won't do anything to slow the flow of migrants coming across the border on 'The Story.'

The number of non-detained illegal immigrants has soared under the Biden administration amid a historic crisis at the southern border, a new report released Friday shows, even as deportations have climbed but have failed to keep pace with the surge at the border.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) report for fiscal 2023 shows that the number of illegal immigrants on the non-detained docket has soared from 3.7 million in FY 2021 to nearly 4.8 million in FY 2022 to nearly 6.2 million in FY 2023. The non-detained docket includes illegal immigrants who have final orders of removal or are going through removal proceedings but are not detained in ICE custody.

The number on the detained docket has increased from 22,000 to over 36,000 in the same period.

BORDER NUMBERS FOR DECEMBER BREAK MONTHLY RECORD, AS BIDEN TALKS AMNESTY WITH MEXICO

The number of illegal immigrants being deported has increased, according to the report, but it is still a fraction of the increase in the illegal immigrant population. There were 142,580 removals in FY 23, up considerably from 72,177 in FY 22 and 59,011 in FY 21, but still down from the highs of 267,258 under the Trump administration in FY 19. ICE noted that the 142,580 removals were in addition to over 60,000 Title 42 expulsions in FY 23 at the border, some of whom it said would have otherwise been subject to deportation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-immigrant-population-soars-under-biden-government-data
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Illegal immigrant population soars under Biden: government data
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 05:43:41 pm »

Former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan says Mexico won't do anything to slow the flow of migrants coming across the border on 'The Story.'

Of course, Mexico won't! Why should they?  The mess was created by democrats, rinos, and weak spined republicans so why should it get involved? **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson