Author Topic: Feds Remove Iranian With Ties To Terrorism Who Made Two Attempts To Cross Northern Border  (Read 261 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Feds Remove Iranian With Ties To Terrorism Who Made Two Attempts To Cross Northern Border

December 29, 2023 | mlance | Featured | 0

Federal authorities removed an Iranian national with ties to terrorism after he tried to enter the U.S. twice via the northern border, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said Thursday.

ICE removed the Iranian national to Canada, where he is a permanent resident and is wanted for assault charges, on Dec. 21, according to ICE. He first tried to enter the country through the Rainbow Bridge Pedestrian Walkway in Niagara Fall on Oct. 10, where he was refused entry and returned to Canadian authorities.

Two days later, Border Patrol arrested the Iranian man after he illegally crossed the northern border, according to ICE.

“The strong law enforcement partnership between ERO Buffalo and Canadian law enforcement authorities is imperative to increasing national security and preventing dangerous individuals from fleeing justice,” ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations [ERO] Buffalo Field Office Director Thomas Brophy said in a statement.

“The Canadian resident’s return to Canada to face charges is due to the dedicated officers on both sides of the border, working in tandem, to provide public safety for our communities,” Brophy said.

https://americanactionnews.com/featured/2023/12/29/feds-remove-iranian-with-ties-to-terrorism-who-made-two-attempts-to-cross-northern-border/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 04:10:09 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The country is safe from terrorism now that the feds have stopped ONE. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson