Author Topic: What if There’s a Real Solution in Gaza?  (Read 807 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What if There’s a Real Solution in Gaza?
« on: December 30, 2023, 05:02:13 pm »
December 30, 2023
What if There’s a Real Solution in Gaza?
By Mike Konrad

“War is hell,” said General Sherman.  That is what is going on.  In the case of Gaza, it will continue to go on unless some drastic actions are taken.

The Palestinians and the Israelis are diametrically opposed to each other.  They are completely different people.

Part of the problem is Islam.  Islam is a menace.  Part of the problem is culture, which is influenced by Islam.  Part of the problem is that the Palestinians really do see the Israelis as invaders.  Such a thought may ring hollow to a Zionist Jew, but the Arabs really do see the Jews as invaders.

If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?

—David Ben-Gurion (the first Israeli prime minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pg. 121.

Gaza has the potential to become an eternal war.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/what_if_theres_a_real_solution_in_gaza.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: What if There’s a Real Solution in Gaza?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 05:26:47 pm »
The mass migration and invasion in this country is living proof of the viability of moving large amount people for poltical reasons.

Why not have Saudi's spot the Palestinans about 10,000 square miles along the Red Sea, or Persian Gulf, and call it a day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 07:39:54 pm »
There is a real solution that has existed since the dawn of time:  Slaughter the war criminals, of which Gaza is a region that's nearly 100% war criminals.  It will take some time, but eventually Israel will have to kill them all.

In this case it means a war of attrition.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 09:06:28 pm »
“Gaza has the potential to become an eternal war.”

Not really.  Exterminate HAMAS and that’ll pacify the region.  Muslims don’t respect decency, diplomacy or any other non-lethal approaches.  They respect brute, bloody force.  When the terrorists among them are crushed to dust, THAT gets muslims’ attention.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 11:37:51 pm »
Israel is in the slow, but relentless, process of physically dismantling the infrastructure of Gaza as they work their way south.

What's left won't be worth living in as is, and I doubt the palis will rebuild it into anything worthwhile.

The "solution", well... you're not going to like this, but it's "a final one":
Expel the palis from Gaza (and the West Bank), and annex both areas into Israel.

Where should the palis be sent?
No, not to The West -- they are poison to non-muslims.
Not to South America, either, for the same reason.
The Mideastern nations don't want them, as they can't get along with other muslims either.

No... it has to be somewhere where there will be little to no resistance to "dropping them". Perhaps a location without much of "a government to" resist.

Hmmm....
When you hear the term "nation without much of a functioning government", what does that bring to mind?

How about... Somalia?
A muslim nation that -- in the face of sufficient force -- will be unable to stop the relocation there.

The palis will do just fine there. Let them fight other muslims for dominance.

I read another post elsewhere today that made the suggestion of Madagascar.
Might be another alternative.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 12:56:35 am »
How about Antarctica? The Atlantic Ocean? Outer space?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 01:00:44 am »
How about Antarctica? The Atlantic Ocean? Outer space?

I understand Antarctica is relatively nice this time of year....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: