Author Topic: White House Says Border Surge 'Not Unusual'  (Read 386 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House Says Border Surge 'Not Unusual'
« on: December 30, 2023, 03:50:29 pm »
White House Says Border Surge 'Not Unusual'
RICK MORAN | 10:29 AM ON DECEMBER 29, 2023

The White House claims that the current surge of migrants at the border is a "seasonal" surge and nothing to be concerned about.

"What we’re seeing here at the border, the increased migration flow, certainly, it ebbs and flows," press secretary Katherine Jean-Pierre said. "And we’re at a time of the year where we’re seeing more at the border. And it’s not unusual. This is an immigration system that has been broken for decades. And the president has taken this very seriously to try to do more. That’s why we have the comprehensive immigration policy legislation that the president put forth on day one."

Aside from the fact that the last three months have all set records for the number of "border encounters" with 10,000 arrests made every day, there's nothing "unusual" at all.

Move along... move along...

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2023/12/29/white-house-says-border-surge-not-unusual-n4925084
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: White House Says Border Surge 'Not Unusual'
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 03:51:16 pm »
It's a surge for all seasons! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: White House Says Border Surge 'Not Unusual'
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 04:55:01 pm »
Then what are the sanctuary cities worried about then?

Anyone with any level of brain matter knows that this WH lies 100.00% of the time.  That curly haired wench who gets up there has become a text book example of self parody.  It'd be damned funny, if it wasn't destroying us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.