Author Topic: We’re Saved!? UN declares: ‘Whether you like it or not, fossil fuel phase out inevitable’ – Morano:  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
We’re Saved!? UN declares: ‘Whether you like it or not, fossil fuel phase out inevitable’ – Morano: UN ‘is literally psychotic…We have to say HELL NO to idea of Net Zero!’
By Marc Morano
December 15, 2023
10:47 am

Hug your children today! The UN has struck a deal to end fossil fuels & save the planet!

Watch: Morano on Fox w/ Varney on UN climate summit: ‘We have to say HELL NO’ to this whole idea of Net Zero’ – ‘This is an insane goal. It’s an insane meeting’

Varney & Co. – Fox Business – Broadcast December 13, 2023 – Phasing out fossil fuels is an ‘insane goal’: Marc Morano – Climate Depot executive editor Marc Morano discusses worldwide calls to phase out fossil fuels and Al Gore blaming the mental health crisis on climate change

Watch: Morano on Fox News w/ Ingraham on COVID/Climate merging: ‘The most significant event of COP 28 happened before COP 28, when 200 medical journals urged the WHO to declare climate change a public health threat’
‘The Ingraham Angle.’ – Fox News Channel – Broadcast December 13, 2023

Over 200 health journals call on the UN & WHO to recognize ‘climate change’ as ‘a global health emergency’

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/12/15/were-saved-cop-28-un-climate-claims-to-end-fossil-fuels-morano-goal-is-literally-psychotic-we-have-to-say-hell-no-to-this-whole-idea-of-net-zero/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If they think climate change is a public health emergency, wait until they face it with no resources to mitigate its impact.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis