Author Topic: Northern Border Drama: ICE Returned an Iranian National with Terrorism Ties Back to Canada  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Northern Border Drama: ICE Returned an Iranian National with Terrorism Ties Back to Canada
Karen Townsend 10:01 AM on December 30, 2023
The Biden border crisis extends to the northern border the United States shares with Canada. Joe Biden isn’t paying any attention to that border, either.

An Iranian national who has been living in Canada was apprehended when he crossed the U.S. border. He has ties to terrorism. The third time was the charm for him as it is being reported that he tried two times in October to illegally enter the United States. He entered the U.S. near Niagra Falls and was apprehended by Border Patrol. Friday, ICE announced that Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) sent him back to Canada. He is a “national security priority” wanted on assault charges in Canada.

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1740800133594501447

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/12/30/northern-border-drama-ice-returned-an-iranian-national-with-terrorism-ties-back-to-canada-n601839
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
When this guy comes back to haunt us with an attack, I hope we heed Ron White's Texas sized advice.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Chances are he was trying to sneak in to 'activate' some of the people Biden has imported.

This is likely going to be an interesting year, and I don't mean that in a good way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis