Author Topic: Texas Border Mayor Sounds Alarm On Migrant Crisis: ‘There Are No Consequences’  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Texas Border Mayor Sounds Alarm On Migrant Crisis: ‘There Are No Consequences’
© Provided by State Of The Union

Eagle Pass, TX Mayor Rolando Salinas expressed concern about the lack of consequences for violating immigration law, leading to a continuous influx of thousands of people into the city.

He emphasized the need for deportation as a deterrent and stressed the impact on the community’s safety and economy.

Salinas urged leaders to address the situation and enforce consequences for illegal crossings to prevent further strain on the city. (Trending: Joe Biden Emailed Hunter’s Business Associates 54 Times)

“I want to tell our leaders…that this is unacceptable. Our city here in Eagle Pass, we’ve been getting slammed with 2 to 3,000 people a day, and it’s just an unfair, unethical situation what’s going on here in Eagle Pass,” Salinas said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/texas-border-mayor-sounds-alarm-on-migrant-crisis-there-are-no-consequences/ar-AA1mdCke?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e08e6b2d15484eefa7f5aa557b4d3356&ei=82
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson