Author Topic: Migrant caravan 6,000-people strong splinters as it works its way through Mexico  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Migrant caravan 6,000-people strong splinters as it works its way through Mexico: those beginning to arrive at the US border are bussed north to Democrat-run cities
Story by Maryann Martinez, Texas Bureau Chief For Dailymail.Com and Harriet Alexander  •

A large migrant caravan is currently heading north through Mexico towards the U.S. border

On Friday, some of the initial members of the caravan were arriving at the Texan border town of El Paso

Many were being processed and put on busses heading north to Democrat-run cities such as New York and Chicago, as part of the governor of Texas' policy

A migrant caravan 6,000-people strong was working its way up north through Mexico on Friday as an initial wave of 1,300 people began arriving at the Texan city of El Paso - with many of them being immediately bussed north to Democrat-run cities.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrant-caravan-6-000-people-strong-splinters-as-it-works-its-way-through-mexico-those-beginning-to-arrive-at-the-us-border-are-bussed-north-to-democrat-run-cities/ar-AA1meaxs?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e08e6b2d15484eefa7f5aa557b4d3356&ei=45
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson