Author Topic: Biden slammed for declaring January Human Trafficking Prevention Month as border smuggling hits new  (Read 325 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden slammed for declaring January Human Trafficking Prevention Month as border smuggling hits new highs
By Social Links forSteven Nelson
Published Dec. 29, 2023, 3:39 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — President Biden proclaimed January as Human Trafficking Prevention Month on Friday — outraging critics who say he’s to blame for record-breaking levels of people-smuggling along the US-Mexico border, where monthly illegal crossings hit an all-time high this month.

Biden’s statement decreeing the annual recognition was issued by the White House press office while he vacations in St. Croix and calls for “safe, orderly, and humane migration” despite chaotic scenes at the southern border — words notably absent from last year’s similar edict.

“It’s just disgusting that he wants to declare human trafficking awareness month,” Tom Homan, former acting director of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, told The Post.

“If anybody needs to be aware of human trafficking, it’s him. He’s enriched the human traffickers because of his lack of enforcing the border,” Homan said. “They’re making record amounts of money moving record amounts of people because of his intentional un-securing of the border.”

https://nypost.com/2023/12/29/news/biden-declares-human-trafficking-prevention-month-as-border-smuggling-hits-new-highs/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 04:01:18 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WORDS!  JUST WORDS! farter000000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just like Pedo Joe bringing 5 varieties of Cheesecake to a Weight Watchers meeting....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Is Joe for human trafficking like his actions indicate, or against human trafficking, in contraction to words he speaks and actions he takes ?

sO MANY OF THE CHILDREN WILL BE MOLESTED AND/OR DIE AND BIDENS STOOGES taking part will insist their hands are clean.  Burn in hell 'innocent' locksteppers, you've earned it.
 :smokin: :dumpster: :reaper:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 05:13:39 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions