Author Topic: Democrats Have Turned Ballot Access Into a Political Circus.. Matt Vespa  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Have Turned Ballot Access Into a Political Circus
Matt Vespa

The good news is that Donald Trump is back on the ballot in Colorado. The ugly part is that Maine opted to get involved in this facetious legal drama concerning Trump and the 14th Amendment. They removed the former president from their 2024 ballot, keeping this nonsensical lawfare alive. Anti-Trump attorneys and election officials are trying to argue that Trump committed an act of armed rebellion against the United States through the January 6 riot. That’s inaccurate. Trump hasn’t been charged with insurrection, and you’re not found guilty by default in this country, either.

Spencer wrote what Maine did last night:

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows, a Democrat, issued a 34-page ruling Thursday evening stating that former President Donald Trump is ineligible to appear on her state's 2024 ballot.

The official ruling followed a hearing Bellows convened on December 15 on three challenges to Trump's eligibility for office: two based on Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and one filed under the Twenty-Second Amendment. "For the reasons set forth below, I conclude that Mr. Trump's primary petition is invalid," Bellows' ruling states. "Specifically, I find that the declaration on his candidate consent form is false because he is not qualified to hold the office of the President under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/12/29/after-what-maine-did-texas-should-remove-biden-from-their-2024-ballot-n2632966
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Democrats Have Turned Ballot Access Into a Political Circus.. Matt Vespa
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 02:27:27 pm »
Trump supporters should be absolutely thrilled with this.  The issue is already going to be before the Supreme Court anyway, and these are the exact type of actions that cause many Republicans who don't even like Trump to rally around him anyway.  This one doesn't even have an automatic stays, which likely will push SCOTUS to act even more quickly on the Colorado case.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 02:33:52 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 05:55:25 pm »
Trump supporters should be absolutely thrilled with this.  The issue is already going to be before the Supreme Court anyway, and these are the exact type of actions that cause many Republicans who don't even like Trump to rally around him anyway.  This one doesn't even have an automatic stays, which likely will push SCOTUS to act even more quickly on the Colorado case.

I believe the Maine S0S announced this morning she is staying the decision for the Primary, but expects to reinstate it before the General Election.  I think Colorado is doing the same thing.  But I think the SCOTUS may speed this up.  I can't be certain because of the Court's behavior in 2020.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 06:04:32 pm »

I understand that every time that the dims take unprecedented shots at Trump, like the raid, the booking and mug shot, and now Lawfare, that his campaign racks up contributions like a slot machine.  If I had a decent tin foil hat, I'd guess that something was amiss there.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.