Author Topic: Mexican officials use BULLDOZERS to clear migrant tent camp at US border near Brownsville  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexican officials use BULLDOZERS to clear migrant tent camp at US border near Brownsville - as Del Rio sees staggering 22,000 people cross in the last week
Officials in Matamoros, Mexico used bulldozers to tear down a migrant encampment near the U.S. border late Tuesday

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador agreed to help do more to curb the soaring migrant crisis

The Del Rio sector in Texas reported 22,024 migrant apprehensions during the week of December 17 to December 23

By RACHEL BOWMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:01 EST, 28 December 2023 | UPDATED: 15:01 EST, 28 December 2023

Mexican officials used bulldozers to clear a migrant tent camp at the U.S.-Mexico border after agreeing to do more to help curb migration as border crossing continue to surge.

Bulldozers torn down a migrant encampment in Matamoros, Mexico - near Brownsville, Texas - late Tuesday, while a U.S. delegation met with Mexico's president this week to discuss migration.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12907431/Mexican-officials-bulldozers-clear-migrant-tent-camp-border-crisis.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So, they didn't destroy it, they just cleaned it up to make more room for the illegals coming to America. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson