Author Topic: Hillary’s Comeback ~ Greenfield  (Read 603 times)

Offline corbe

Hillary’s Comeback ~ Greenfield
« on: December 28, 2023, 04:13:15 pm »
Hillary’s Comeback

A desperate Biden turns to Hillary Clinton to save his campaign.

December 28, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

Make sure to read Daniel Greenfield’s contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.

Seven years after her political epitaph was written, she’s back.

The Clinton Global Initiative has been relaunched in a big way and Hillary Clinton is fundraising for Biden, her allies are inside his faltering campaign and she’s meeting with foreign leaders on his behalf.

Until 2023, Hillary’s career had been on one long downward slide. After she ran out of biographies to sell, she tried writing a children’s book, “Grandma’s Gardens” (which contrary to expectations was not about Vince Foster’s corpse turning up in Fort Marcy Park), then getting in on Chelsea’s racket of putting her name on collections of stories about feminist heroines (Greta Thunberg, Bella Abzug) and that failed, and then she tried to get in on Bill’s racket of putting his name on fictional thrillers about thinly disguised versions of himself with “State of Terror”.

In a career low, Hillary was reduced to marketing fanfic in which she’s struggling with “a Republican president nicknamed ‘President Dumb’ who pulls out of the Iran Deal and then goes to Florida to play golf” and still couldn’t get anyone to pick up a copy. That and trying to get people to buy memberships to Masterclass to listen to her talk about the “power of resilience” put her only a step above peddling Cameo clips side by side with George Santos.

But 2024 looks like Hillary’s year.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/hillarys-comeback/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Hillary’s Comeback ~ Greenfield
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 04:42:00 pm »
Hillary will circle the Biden campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 01:49:33 am »
I do think that if Hillary ran again in 2024, she would defeat Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 06:15:12 pm »
Hillary will circle the Biden campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.

That is an apt description.  Damned ugly for a vulture, though.

I do think that if Hillary ran again in 2024, she would defeat Trump

The Dems have upped their cheating game quite a bit since 2016.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 06:44:50 pm »
Hilary?  Not so sure she wears the elder statesman moniker as much just as one being an old angry ugly hag instead. 

« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 07:26:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 07:18:49 pm »
I thought for sure that crusty old vampire had a stake driven thru her cold black heart pinning her inside her coffin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 07:25:04 pm »
A 2024 Hillary candidacy would inspire many Dems to stay home.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 08:52:47 pm »
I think Hillary is finished as a politician.  PERIOD!!!

Biden is the perfect candidate.  One could not ask for a better stooge than Biden.  Whoever behind the curtain runs the show, and the Democommies stumble along creating conflicts feeding the military industrial complex in heightened style.

The peace that existed with Trump is a distant memory.  Why Bidenomics is the rage.  Everyone wants to enjoy the Bidenomics growth spurt.  I think everyone is better today than they were three years ago, right?

Ah yes, another fixed election coming, I can feel it in my bones.  Happy days, happy days!!!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 09:27:07 pm »