Author Topic: Go Woke, Go Broke’: NFL Team’s Stadium Empty Despite Offering $1 Tickets  (Read 1855 times)

Online cato potatoe

I sure am glad the city spent all of that money on renovations, and look forward to the next round of extortion. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The NFL needs a Detroit Cleveland SB.  What an incredible Cinderella story. This unknown comes out of nowhere to lead the pack.....

LMAO....   They'll have to naiil shut every window of any 2nd-100th floor office at Fox Sports or NFL HQ.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Actually haven't watched one NFL game since they supported Kapernick's idiotic kneeling.

Baseball,  though I boycott regular season generally, is a guilty pleasure during the post season.
As someone who watched the Packers on a regular basis (because the wife really liked Aaron Rodgers), I have not watched an NFL game since the kneeling began.
I used to be huge NBA fan. Ditto for watching the league since the kneeling started.
The only major league sport I watch is the Stanley Cup Playoffs.  That's it. The rest of them can take a big jump into the ocean.