Author Topic: Trump disqualified from Maine 2024 Republican primary ballot  (Read 1827 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump disqualified from Maine 2024 Republican primary ballot
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2023, 01:51:33 pm »
Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows's house swatted after Trump ballot decision
by Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter
December 30, 2023 03:45 PM

The home of Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows was swatted on Friday night while she was away with her family for the holiday weekend, the secretary confirmed via social media on Saturday.

Law enforcement officials are investigating the incident, which reportedly occurred after a man called the Augusta Regional Communication Center to report that he had broken into the state official's house. However, when Maine State Police responded to the home, no one was at the residence.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maine-secretary-of-state-house-swatted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2023, 01:55:29 pm »
Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows's house swatted after Trump ballot decision
by Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter
December 30, 2023 03:45 PM

The home of Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows was swatted on Friday night while she was away with her family for the holiday weekend, the secretary confirmed via social media on Saturday.

Law enforcement officials are investigating the incident, which reportedly occurred after a man called the Augusta Regional Communication Center to report that he had broken into the state official's house. However, when Maine State Police responded to the home, no one was at the residence.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maine-secretary-of-state-house-swatted

Oh Jesus…lol

I prefer she get “swatted” by the USSC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2023, 05:28:12 pm »
a man called the Augusta Regional Communication Center to report that he had broken into the state official's house.
Apparently, his Antifa buddies didn't tell him exactly how to swat someone. You're supposed to say something about shots being fired, or some such thing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2023, 06:13:10 pm »
Apparently, his Antifa buddies didn't tell him exactly how to swat someone. You're supposed to say something about shots being fired, or some such thing.
Yeah false flag, if it was like what is happening to republicans Bellows and her family would have been home and there would have been violence mentioned. This was just BS designed to get Bellows sympathy.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2023, 07:18:26 pm »

Oh they know what to say alright.  The goal in SWATing is to encourage the police to bust in with guns blazing.  Thus the need to include a mention of 'guns' and 'shots fired' in the 911 call.  The fact that this call didn't include that suggests that they didn't want to put Bellows in danger of shots being fired by police.  The caller knew exactly what he was doing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-