Author Topic: The View’s 10 Worst Back-Breaking Contortions to Defend Dems of 2023  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The View’s 10 Worst Back-Breaking Contortions to Defend Dems of 2023
Nicholas Fondacaro
December 27th, 2023 4:00 PM
Font Size

While most of the liberal ladies of ABC’s The View are up there in age (a fact they’re lash out at you for noticing), that doesn’t mean they’re not limber enough to tie themselves up into back-breaking contortions to help defend Democrats and push their policies.

Reality and sense were casualties as The View did their best to write off President Biden’s advanced age and mental slips ahead of an election year, downplay Hunter Biden’s crimes, and obfuscate the failure of liberal policies.

Presented here, are The View’s 10 worst back-breaking contortions of 2023. We recommend you stretch before proceeding.

‘What Bribery Scheme?!’ The View Plays Dumb Then Defends Biden Corruption
The first few on the list are the knots the cast tied themselves in order to defend Biden’s reelection chances at all costs.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2023/12/27/views-10-worst-back-breaking-contortions-defend-dems-2023
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The View’s 10 Worst Back-Breaking Contortions to Defend Dems of 2023
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 06:42:27 pm »
I'll contend that most of the bitches on that garbage can't count to 10.  Bogus. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.