Author Topic: Christian, black scholar Dr Carol Swain speaks out after being plagiarized multiple times by Claudin  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 27, 2023
Christian, black scholar Dr Carol Swain speaks out after being plagiarized multiple times by Claudine Gay
Swain said it is her belief that merit should trump all else.

Darian Douraghy
Dec 27, 2023

Longtime political science professor Dr. Carol Swain spoke out with a new letter on Christmas Day after she was among the many people from whom Harvard President Claudine Gay had plagiarized their work. Swain has called for a “return to sanity” by Harvard University as well as a firing of Gay after her various offenses.

Swain begins her new letter by saying that just a few months ago, "I was invited to apply for a visiting professorship at a major university out west. As part of the application, I had to submit a mandatory diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) statement."

"It was difficult to write because I believe that all DEI programs should be abolished and that we can achieve diversity without discrimination," explained Swain. "As I argued in my co-authored book, 'The Adversity of Diversity,' DEI programs are divisive, and many, if not all, of the programs violate our civil rights laws, as well as the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment."

Swain then revealed that it is her belief that merit should trump all else, writing, "Therefore, I argued that diversity programs should share the same fate as race-based college admissions, which the Supreme Court struck down as unconstitutional last June."

https://thepostmillennial.com/christian-black-scholar-dr-carol-swain-speaks-out-after-being-plagiarized-multiple-times-by-claudine-gay
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Je$$e Jack$on and Al Sharptongue must absolutely hate her!

"Swain then revealed that it is her belief that merit should trump all else"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 05:10:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson