Author Topic: CNN: Some of 11K Migrants Waiting to Cross Know They Don’t Qualify for Asylum, But Know They’ll Be R  (Read 210 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CNN: Some of 11K Migrants Waiting to Cross Know They Don’t Qualify for Asylum, But Know They’ll Be Released
© Provided by State Of The Union

CNN Correspondent Rosa Flores reported that some of the 11,000 migrants waiting in Mexican shelters to enter the United States are fully aware that they do not qualify for asylum in the U.S.

However, influenced by the experiences of other migrants, they still plan to seek asylum, believing they can cross the border, claim asylum, and be released into the U.S. interior while awaiting their asylum hearing.

The migrants are allegedly being influenced by videos and messages from others who have successfully entered the U.S. (Trending: Democrat Found Guilty In Corruption Trial)

“Now, back to those 11,000 migrants in northern Mexican cities, one shelter director telling me that some of those migrants know that they don’t qualify for asylum in the U.S. But asylum is the law in the United States,” Flores said.

“And so, many of them are still trying to enter the United States and plan to seek asylum, many of them blinded by the videos and voice messages that they’ve received from other migrants who have crossed the border, turned themselves in to immigration authorities, and have been released to American communities.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/cnn-some-of-11k-migrants-waiting-to-cross-know-they-don-t-qualify-for-asylum-but-know-they-ll-be-released/ar-AA1m7ylf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=faf42c7b27a34dee826a1cd4b30976ca&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The illegal migrants know, once they are inside the United States, won't be effectively tracked.

Their illegal migrant underage children will be illegally employed at a Meat Processing Plant cleanup company owned by Globalist Wall Street Vulture Capital and Pirate Equity firms.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright