Author Topic: Democrat Mayor Issues Executive Order That Threatens Migrant Buses With Criminal Charges  (Read 510 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Democrat Mayor Issues Executive Order That Threatens Migrant Buses With Criminal Charges
By Danielle | Dec 27, 2023

New York City Mayor Eric Adams announced Wednesday an executive order requiring charter buses transporting migrants to give a 32-hour notice before arrival.

The order also says buses must only arrive between 8:30 a.m. and noon, Monday through Friday, and must report to a single location unless directed otherwise.

Noncompliance will result in a class B misdemeanor, possible fines, lawsuit and even buses impounded, ABC 7 reports.

“We cannot allow buses with people needing our help to arrive without warning any hour of day and night,” Adams said in a virtual press conference with the mayors of Chicago and Denver.

“This not only prevents us from providing assistance and orderly way, it puts those who have already suffered so much in danger,” he added.

https://100percentfedup.com/democrat-mayor-issues-executive-order-that-threatens-migrant-buses-with-criminal-charges/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does NYC have special jails for those busses? 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hint to Governor Abbott:

Don't run the buses into NYC proper.
Drop them off just across the Hudson (Hoboken terminal would be a good place), and let them catch PATH across the river into Manhattan.

The fare is only a few bucks.
The mayor ain't gonna stop PATH from running!