Author Topic: Majority of Non-Citizen Households - Illegals, Green Card Holders - On Taxpayer-Funded Welfare: Stud  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Majority of Non-Citizen Households - Illegals, Green Card Holders - On Taxpayer-Funded Welfare: Study
Story by Richard Moorhead  •
16h

If you're a taxpaying American citizen, the stream of illegal aliens entering the country are living at your expense.

A new study indicates more than half of households headed by a non-citizen are receiving welfare benefits.

The Center for Immigration Studies analyzed the 2022 Census Bureau's Survey of Income and Program Participation to find the data.

"Analysis of this data shows both immigrants and the U.S.-born make extensive use of means-tested anti-poverty programs, with immigrant households significantly more likely to receive benefits," the study, authored by Steven A. Camarota and Karen Zeigler, concluded.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/majority-of-non-citizen-households-illegals-green-card-holders-on-taxpayer-funded-welfare-study/ar-AA1m3Nhj?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=bb655373a6c54592b979910e2f58cf43&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson