Author Topic: RFK Jr. Stop in Arizona Attracts Voters Disenchanted by Biden, Trump  (Read 312 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RFK Jr. Stop in Arizona Attracts Voters Disenchanted by Biden, Trump
Kennedy's stop in Arizona is part of his campaign's efforts to acquire enough signatures to get him on the presidential ballot as an independent in 2024
Published 12/26/23 08:56 AM ET|Updated 52 min ago
Kayla Gallagher

Former supporters of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump expressed a united distrust of the previous White House occupants as independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made a campaign stop in Phoenix last week.

The possibility of a Biden-Trump rematch in 2024 has a number of voters saying they are looking to third-party candidates like Kennedy or the No Labels movement.

Voters who have felt disenfranchised by Biden and Trump have turned out to see what Kennedy has to say.

“I like that I can trust him. I think he’s honest,” Curt Eastin, a 65-year-old professional coach from Chandler, a Phoenix suburb, who voted for Biden in 2020 told the Associated Press. “And even if I don’t agree with him, I know that he came to his conclusions honestly. I can’t trust any of the other people.”

Eastin said that if Kennedy wasn't in the race, he would cast a vote for Trump in the next election to avoid casting another ballot for Biden.

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/rfk-jr-stop-in-arizona-attracts-voters-disenchanted-by-biden-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: RFK Jr. Stop in Arizona Attracts Voters Disenchanted by Biden, Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 03:45:19 pm »
This shall be known as the cluster**** election.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: RFK Jr. Stop in Arizona Attracts Voters Disenchanted by Biden, Trump
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 01:18:44 am »
333,000,000 people and this is what we get to vote on? **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis