Author Topic: Hamas terror tunnels were built with your money  (Read 373 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hamas terror tunnels were built with your money
« on: December 23, 2023, 05:45:37 pm »
Hamas terror tunnels were built with your money
By Social Links forDouglas Murray
Published Dec. 21, 2023, 4:36 p.m. ET

I have a great money-saving idea.

Americans want to reign in their government’s spending.

So I have a proposal.

Stop sending money to terrorists.

Earlier this week I was back inside Gaza with the Israeli Defense Forces. This time I went in on foot through the Eretz crossing where Hamas forces attacked on the morning of October 7th, killing several soldiers and abducting others. The scenes of the intensive fighting are visible everywhere.

But our destination was inside the strip. Specifically, a vast tunnel entrance the Israelis had just uncovered only 400 meters from the Israeli border. It is part of the huge underground network built by Hamas in the last 16 years.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Re: Hamas terror tunnels were built with your money
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 05:46:49 pm »
Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 06:15:38 pm »
NY Post Article... Here is the URL

https://nypost.com/2023/12/21/opinion/hamas-terror-tunnels-were-built-with-your-money/

Looks like they used some expensive drainage pipe for the ceiling, that stuff is bad expensive... I have priced it for much smaller circumferences to replace some drainage at my house. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 06:20:11 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 11:38:24 pm »
I'm wondering just how much pali "aid" money ended up in hamas hands?

Ninety cents on the dollar?
Ninety-five?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 07:28:40 pm »
I'm wondering just how much pali "aid" money ended up in hamas hands?

Ninety cents on the dollar?
Ninety-five?

Every last bit of it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-