Author Topic: With support for Biden fading, and the corruption case building, will he quit the presidential race?  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
With support for Biden fading, and the corruption case building, will he quit the presidential race?
Gregg Jarrett

"I have decided that I will no longer be a candidate for president in the 2024 election." 

Most Democrats and the vast majority of voters overall hope that Joe Biden will utter those words sometime before the party’s national convention, which convenes in Chicago next August. 

It could happen. More importantly, it should happen.

Polls show that Biden is deeply unpopular. Beyond serious concerns about his advanced age and diminished mental acuity, his job performance on every major policy issue that Americans care about is a dismal report card of inept management or misjudgment.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/support-biden-fading-corruption-case-building-will-he-quit-presidential-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe's a fighter man, no joke.  He gives his word as a Biden he is running.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nope. He does what he wants, you do what you're told.

Now sit down and cut out the malarkey.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Seems to me that once the primary cycle begins, it will become difficult for ol' white joe to "withdraw" -- at least until the primaries are concluded (June?).

Consider -- if he were to withdraw halfway through the primary season, how would replacement candidates get onto the ballots (too late)? And how would the voters in the "early primary" states feel, having lost any influence they may have had, without a "repeat"?

Either during "the break" between the end of the primaries and the convention, or perhaps right at the beginning of the convention, ol' joe will announce that due to unforeseen circumstances, he will retire from the presidency in January 2025.

Once the primary season has ended, the delegates will have been chosen. But now ol' joe can "release" his delegates to vote for whomever they please (or perhaps for the "replacement candidate" of his recommendation, although it will certainly be someone NOT "chosen" by him). And the "superdelegates" will sway to wherever they're "directed", like wheat waving in the wind.

This is my prediction as to how ol' joe will make his exit.
"The Great Switcheroo" of 2024...
(one for the history books)

Offline corbe

Seeing that he has the best healthcare in the World, I predict he'll die in office, sooner rather than later.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Seeing that he has the best healthcare in the World, I predict he'll die in office, sooner rather later.

The will Borg him. Locutus of Biden. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.