Author Topic: Report: CBP has apprehended more than 13,000 “special interest aliens” since October  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: CBP has apprehended more than 13,000 “special interest aliens” since October
12/22/2023 // Ramon Tomey // 2.8K Views

The Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has apprehended more than 13,000 so-called "special interest aliens" (SIAs) since October, the same month Hamas attacked Israel.
According to CBP, these SIAs come from various nations that have openly expressed support of Hamas – formally the Islamic Resistance Movement. The said aliens hail from nations such as Turkey, Afghanistan, Sudan, Syria Iran, Yemen and Russia. Concerning, however, is the fact that most of these SIAs have been released into the U.S. to pursue asylum claims.

The influx of Turkish citizens is notable, with CBP encountering almost 4,000 along the southwest border in under three months of the new fiscal year. This coincides with a report by the Jerusalem Post (JPost) about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, an ardent supporter of Hamas, hosting several meetings with the group's leadership.

According to JPost, Turkey was selected as the site of the meeting "as it was deemed safe enough for the leaders to meet there." Present in the meeting were Khaled Mashal, chairman of Hamas' political bureau, and his second-in-command Saleh al-Arouri. Israeli broadcaster Kan 11 also noted that several other senior Hamas officials graced the meeting.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-22-report-cbp-apprehended-special-interest-aliens-october.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson