Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 95937 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #400 on: January 11, 2024, 09:35:16 pm »
 US intelligence reportedly fears Hezbollah could attack America: ‘It is something to be worried about’
By Social Links for Melissa Koenig
Published Jan. 11, 2024, 10:17 a.m. ET

US intelligence officials reportedly fear Hezbollah could launch an attack in America as tensions spill over from the terrorist group’s assault on Israel.

The Lebanese group will likely first target American military or diplomatic personnel in the Middle East — but could also have sights on American soil, four unidentified intelligence officials told Politico.

“Hezbollah could draw on the capability they have … to put people [in] places to do something,” warned one of the officials.

“It is something to be worried about.”

The four officials did not offer specifics on what type of attacks are feared. However, they warned that Hezbollah has an expansive international network — greater than those of either ISIS or al Qaeda.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/11/news/us-intelligence-fears-hezbollah-could-attack-america-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #401 on: January 11, 2024, 09:41:22 pm »
US intelligence reportedly fears Hezbollah could attack America: ‘It is something to be worried about’
By Social Links for Melissa Koenig
Published Jan. 11, 2024, 10:17 a.m. ET

US intelligence officials reportedly fear Hezbollah could launch an attack in America as tensions spill over from the terrorist group’s assault on Israel.

The Lebanese group will likely first target American military or diplomatic personnel in the Middle East — but could also have sights on American soil, four unidentified intelligence officials told Politico.

“Hezbollah could draw on the capability they have … to put people [in] places to do something,” warned one of the officials.

“It is something to be worried about.”

The four officials did not offer specifics on what type of attacks are feared. However, they warned that Hezbollah has an expansive international network — greater than those of either ISIS or al Qaeda.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/11/news/us-intelligence-fears-hezbollah-could-attack-america-report/

..and here we have it ...confirmed.  They will attack from within and we can thank Joe for continuing to leave the border wide open.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #402 on: January 11, 2024, 09:47:40 pm »

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
54s
The President of the United States, Joe Biden is expected to make a Address to the Nation tonight following the start of Missile and Airstrikes against the Houthi Terrorist Group in Yemen.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #403 on: January 11, 2024, 10:14:12 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
54s
The President of the United States, Joe Biden is expected to make a Address to the Nation tonight following the start of Missile and Airstrikes against the Houthi Terrorist Group in Yemen.

How much is this going to cost..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #404 on: January 11, 2024, 10:46:04 pm »
One last point for you to ponder...

Then by idiots such as @Hoodat ... you just 'LIED'  about not hating President Trump.

See how that works??  /s    :beer:

@DCPatriot

Like your recent claim I was off base with Freedom Cities, even though there is very specific proof on film, and specifics on his web site?

That's about as close to a lie than anything.  Enough of the hypcricy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #405 on: January 11, 2024, 11:16:23 pm »
How much is this going to cost..
Apparently he was in no shape to deliver any sort of address:

Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs
White House lid for the night—no more appearances from @POTUS tonight.
5:56 PM · Jan 11, 2024

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
The White House has announced a Press Lid for the remainder of tonight meaning that President Biden will no longer be Addressing the Nation like was Initially Reported.
6:03 PM · Jan 11, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #406 on: January 11, 2024, 11:18:28 pm »

Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
The White House has announced a Press Lid for the remainder of tonight meaning that President Biden will no longer be Addressing the Nation like was Initially Reported.

"Vigor"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #407 on: January 11, 2024, 11:30:53 pm »

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
1m
U.S. Officials have Confirmed the beginning of Airstrikes against Houthi Targets in Yemen.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #408 on: January 11, 2024, 11:46:14 pm »

Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Way to go Joe you evil ***** of ****!  Nope, he' in no shape to give a speech. :drunk:

So....still waiting for the excuse as to why he can't deliver the State of the Union address coming up shortly. Can Chuckles give it instead?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #409 on: January 11, 2024, 11:52:13 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
15m
Multiple Airstrikes now Targeting the Yemeni Capital City of Sana'a in the West of the Country.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #410 on: January 11, 2024, 11:57:46 pm »

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
5m
According to CNN, the Strikes tonight against the Houthi Terrorist Group in Western Yemen are being carried by U.S. and British Aircraft as well as Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles launched by U.S. Naval Ships in the Red Sea.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #411 on: January 12, 2024, 12:10:39 am »
Way to go Joe you evil ***** of ****!  Nope, he' in no shape to give a speech. :drunk:

So....still waiting for the excuse as to why he can't deliver the State of the Union address coming up shortly. Can Chuckles give it instead?

The State of the Union was not meant to be a speech, it was done in writing for years.  I favor this approach, because it does away with all the Pomp and Circumstance we see every year.  Especially when we have a certified retard as President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #412 on: January 12, 2024, 12:13:00 am »
The State of the Union was not meant to be a speech, it was done in writing for years.  I favor this approach, because it does away with all the Pomp and Circumstance we see every year.  Especially when we have a certified retard as President.
Nah. Anyone can write it. I want to see him stumble and mutter and bluster his way through it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #413 on: January 12, 2024, 12:17:50 am »
Prayers up for our military personnel.

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
5m
Initially Reports of Houthi Forces in Western Yemen launching a Barrage of Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles towards U.S. Naval Ships in the Red Sea.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #414 on: January 12, 2024, 12:23:02 am »
Nah. Anyone can write it. I want to see him stumble and mutter and bluster his way through it.

You have a point.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #415 on: January 12, 2024, 01:25:41 am »
Prayers up for our military personnel.

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
5m
Initially Reports of Houthi Forces in Western Yemen launching a Barrage of Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles towards U.S. Naval Ships in the Red Sea.

Ditto.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #416 on: January 12, 2024, 02:11:37 am »

Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
I guess so soon after the last time the drugs were ineffective :silly: :silly: or maybe it should really be  8888crybaby because the rat bastard and his handlers are driving us into WWIII at warp speed!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #417 on: January 12, 2024, 02:29:36 am »
I guess so soon after the last time the drugs were ineffective :silly: :silly: or maybe it should really be  8888crybaby because the rat bastard and his handlers are driving us into WWIII at warp speed!
I think Democrat election handlers and Biden's controllers would not mind a larger war before the election. Wag the Dog.
Then they can blame all of their intentional mismanagement and sabotage of everything American on the war.

THIS IS A TIME OF WAR PEOPLE! WE CANNOT RISK A PRESIDENTIAL CHANGE DURING THESE DANGEROUS TIMES!
(of course they will forget to mention that they themselves caused the dangerous times)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #418 on: January 12, 2024, 02:43:34 am »
So we just bombed another soverign nation (of course justified), and CIC calls it a night without any comment?

Really makes you wonder who really is running the show.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #419 on: January 12, 2024, 02:47:37 am »
So we just bombed another soverign nation (of course justified), and CIC calls it a night without any comment?

Really makes you wonder who really is running the show.

@catfish1957

We ALL know who's running the show!   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #420 on: January 12, 2024, 02:51:29 am »
@catfish1957

We ALL know who's running the show!

Singularly?  Enlighten us.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #421 on: January 12, 2024, 02:54:15 am »
THIS IS A TIME OF WAR PEOPLE! WE CANNOT RISK A PRESIDENTIAL CHANGE DURING THESE DANGEROUS TIMES!
(of course they will forget to mention that they themselves caused the dangerous times)

We're at war with East Asia, and we've always been at war with East Asia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #422 on: January 12, 2024, 03:01:08 am »
We're at war with East Asia, and we've always been at war with East Asia.
If they will fake a 'deadly global pandemic' to change an election, starting a war somewhere (another war) is not out of bounds.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 05:08:18 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #423 on: January 12, 2024, 07:51:17 am »
I think Democrat election handlers and Biden's controllers would not mind a larger war before the election. Wag the Dog.
Then they can blame all of their intentional mismanagement and sabotage of everything American on the war.

Considering the whole Afghanistan thingy, we cannnot NOT risk a change of President if there's a war on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #424 on: January 12, 2024, 03:06:50 pm »
Israel Opens Defense Against Genocide Charge at International Court in The Hague
The case could take years to be decided, but there may be major short-term implications for Israel's war in Gaza
Published 01/12/24 05:02 AM ET|Updated 2 hr ago
Tom Nagorski and Nikhil Kumar

Israel started its defense against the charge that it has committed genocide against civilians in Gaza Friday, a day after South Africa brought the case to the International Court of Justice at the Hague.

Israel fiercely disputed the accusations since they were made public, but Friday’s presentation marked the first formal rebuttal by Israeli lawyers.

"If there were acts of genocide, they have been perpetrated against Israel," said Israel's lead attorney, foreign ministry adviser Tal Becker.

He described the "wholesale massacre, mutilation, rape, and abduction" by Hamas on Oct. 7. "If there were acts of genocide, they have been perpetrated against Israel," Becker said.

Becker showed an interview with Hamas official Ghazi Hamad in which he vowed the Oct. 7 attack against Israel was just the beginning, vowing to launch "a second, a third, a fourth" attack until the country is "annihilated."

more
https://themessenger.com/news/israel-opens-defense-against-genocide-charge-at-international-court-in-the-hague
Support the USO