Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 74520 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #750 on: March 15, 2024, 04:40:35 pm »
Gazans need to turn against Hamas like the Italian populace turned against Mussolini towards the end of World War II.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

« Reply #751 on: March 15, 2024, 04:58:52 pm »
Gazans need to turn against Hamas like the Italian populace turned against Mussolini towards the end of World War II.

Yep, and until they do, they are just as responsible for what goes on there.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #752 on: March 15, 2024, 09:00:34 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"At the very least, they 'negotiate' to buy time to set up for the next offensive."

In islam, this is known as a "hudna".
A "truce" which is really time to regroup and get ready to attack again.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #753 on: March 15, 2024, 10:27:37 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

Netanyahu's plan: Turn Gaza into demilitarized Singapore-style entity; fully detached from Israel, linked to world via sea route to Cyprus, land passage to Egypt under Israeli monitoring; massive UAE investment in tourism & tech; local government supervised by international body led by US, Arab states. via @ynetalerts

Offline berdie

« Reply #754 on: March 15, 2024, 11:03:55 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

Netanyahu's plan: Turn Gaza into demilitarized Singapore-style entity; fully detached from Israel, linked to world via sea route to Cyprus, land passage to Egypt under Israeli monitoring; massive UAE investment in tourism & tech; local government supervised by international body led by US, Arab states. via @ynetalerts

I'm fairly sure BiBi knows what he is doing politically and militarily, so o.k.

Myself...I'd be horrible at this. I'd retake Gaza, deport the inhabitants, make the area closest to Israel a demilitarized zone and turn the coast into coastal resort with some commercial ports.

And that is why I don't rule the world. happy77

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #755 on: March 16, 2024, 12:32:20 am »
I would have firebombed Gaza into oblivion like Hamburg, Tokyo, and Dresden.

If all that remains is ash, there are no starving children for Hamas to use as propaganda props for the Western media.

It's kill or be killed.  Hamas fired the first shot.  Israel will fire the last one.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #756 on: March 16, 2024, 01:07:02 pm »
Netanyahu defies Biden, green-lights offensive into Hamas stronghold

WND by Jake Smith Daily Caller News Foundation 3/15/2024

'Preparing for the operational side and for the evacuation of the population'

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave the green light on Friday for Israel to launch a ground invasion against a Hamas stronghold in south Gaza, despite the Biden administration’s warnings, according to NBC News.

Netanyahu’s office said in a statement that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) is “preparing for the operational side and for the evacuation of the population” in Rafah, the southernmost region of Gaza bordering Egypt and a hotbed of remaining Hamas terrorists, according to NBC. President Joe Biden said last week that an Israeli operation in Rafah would be crossing a “red line.”

“Israel has no choice but to go into Rafah, where four Hamas battalions and the Gaza-Egypt tunnels that resupply Hamas with weapons are still standing,” Mark Dubowitz, CEO of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, previously told the DCNF. “If not, Hamas will emerge victorious and Israel will be vulnerable to more Oct. 7’s as Hamas has threatened.”

Hamas attacked Israel on Oct. 7 and killed over 1,200 civilians and took hundreds of others hostage, prompting the ongoing counteroffensive by the IDF in Gaza.

NEW | The IDF said on March 13 that it plans to move civilians from Rafah to “humanitarian enclaves” in the central Gaza Strip before any Israeli offensive into Rafah.

There are approximately 1.4 million displaced Palestinian civilians currently in Rafah

More: https://www.wnd.com/2024/03/netanyahu-defies-biden-green-lights-offensive-hamas-stronghold/

Online Hoodat

« Reply #757 on: March 16, 2024, 03:41:37 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

The UAE is not going to waste money investing in a place overrun with Palestinians.  Get rid of the Palestinians first, and then the UAE will pony up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #758 on: March 16, 2024, 09:54:16 pm »

White House wants to see Netanyahu’s plan to attack Rafah
By
Christian Datoc
March 16, 2024 9:36 am

The White House has yet to review Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu‘s plans to invade Rafah but “would welcome” seeing the specifics.

Netanyahu reportedly signed off on new attack plans on Friday, despite negotiations regarding a six-week ceasefire in Gaza between Israel, Hamas, and third-party nations, including the United States.

National Security Council spokesman John Kirby briefed reporters on the latest developments surrounding the Gaza war on Friday.

“We certainly would welcome the opportunity to see it,” he explained when asked about Netanyahu’s potential offensive. “We can’t support a major offensive in Rafah that doesn’t also include a credible, achievable, executable plan to take care and to the safety and security of the more than a million Gazans that are seeking refuge in Rafah.”

“To move in right now in a major way without a proper accounting for all those people would as we’ve said, that’d be a disaster,” he continued. “We’re going to keep talking to the Israelis about this.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2923994/white-house-wants-to-see-netanyahus-plan-to-attack-rafah/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #759 on: March 16, 2024, 11:15:27 pm »
The White House has yet to review Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu‘s plans to invade Rafah but “would welcome” seeing the specifics.
'Eff off, White House.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #760 on: March 16, 2024, 11:44:27 pm »
'Eff off, White House.
Absolutely! The second those bastard in the White House or the Senate or the House saw what the plans were they would tell Hamas and the Iranians...so the smart move by Netanyahu would be to lie to them and then do something completely different.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #761 on: March 17, 2024, 02:31:38 pm »

Why in Hades would Israel give LIEden's Israel-Hating staff their plans so they can pass it on to Hamas?!

Israel should give fake plans so Hamas can be shepherded into traps and LIEden's Hamas spies exposed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #762 on: March 17, 2024, 11:41:06 pm »
White House wants to see Netanyahu’s plan to attack Rafah

So that they can turn those plans over to Hamas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #763 on: March 18, 2024, 10:33:18 pm »
Biden Summons Israel for Talks; Says Netanyahu’s Position on Hamas Is ‘Nonsense’

Joel B. Pollak 18 Mar 2024

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan told reporters at the White House on Monday that President Joe Biden had spoken with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to oppose Israeli plans to attack Hamas in the city of Rafah.

Sullivan added that the president had asked Netanyahu an “interagency” team of military, defense, and humanitarian officials by “the beginning of next week” to meet with U.S. officials in Washington and negotiate over a Rafah operation.

He said that the Biden Administration might approve limited, targeted strikes in Rafah, but would refuse a broader Israeli invasion of the town, saying that such an invasion would put civilians and humanitarian aid corridors at risk.

Rafah is the last stronghold of Hamas, on the Egyptian border in Gaza. It is home to the last four battalions of Hamas, and is thought to be where Hamas leaders are hiding and keeping Israeli hostages. It is also a key smuggling route.

Biden has publicly opposed any Israeli operation in Rafah since February, at least until there is a plan to evacuate the one million Palestinian civilians who have fled there. Netanyahu has said that not to invade Rafah is to lose the war.

Netanyahu and Biden spoke, just days after Biden endorsed Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) demand that Israel hold new elections to replace Netanyahu, calling him an “obstacle to peace.” (Netanyahu called his remarks “inappropriate.”

Netanyahu’s version of the call was terse. “We discussed the latest developments in the war, including Israel’s commitment to achieving all of the war’s goals: Eliminating Hamas, freeing all of our hostages and ensuring that Gaza never gain constitutes a threat to Israel – while providing the necessary humanitarian aid that will assist in achieving these goals,” he said, in a statement released Monday by the Government Press Office.

Sullivan said that Biden had specifically criticized Netanyahu’s plans to attack Hamas in Rafah. Sullivan said that Biden had addressed what he called a “straw man,” the “nonsense” argument that to refrain from attacking Hamas in Rafah means giving up on defeating Hamas.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/03/18/biden-summons-israel-for-talks-says-netanyahus-position-on-hamas-is-nonsense/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #764 on: March 18, 2024, 10:34:12 pm »
Jake Sullivan Makes Antisemitic Claim Israel Interferes in American Politics

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan made the antisemitic claim Monday in a White House press briefing that Israel interferes in U.S. politics.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/18/jake-sullivan-makes-antisemitic-claim-israel-interferes-in-american-politics/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #765 on: March 19, 2024, 12:13:03 am »
The entire Biteme "Administration" has completely lost it.  It's eating itself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #766 on: March 19, 2024, 12:18:14 am »

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan made the antisemitic claim Monday in a White House press briefing that Israel interferes in U.S. politics.

As a general rule, any time Democrats falsely accuse someone of wrongdoing, it is because they are already doing it themselves.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #767 on: March 19, 2024, 01:04:26 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
IDF kills #Hamas Internal Security head during Shifa operation

i24NEWS @ariel_oseran brings us the details, including the arrest of 200 terrorists, and what was found in the hospital compound

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1769811095038906509

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #768 on: March 19, 2024, 01:07:02 am »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has agreed to send a senior delegation to Washington in the next few days to discuss an alternative strategy to an Israeli ground invasion of Rafah, White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said. (Axios)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #769 on: March 19, 2024, 01:12:04 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

WATCH: IDF forces located terror funds intended for distribution to #Hamas operatives and a weapons stash at the Al-Shifa Hospital compound. At least 20 terrorists killed, dozens more detained

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1769746618473947308

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #770 on: March 19, 2024, 04:53:15 am »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/18/jake-sullivan-makes-antisemitic-claim-israel-interferes-in-american-politics/

Antisemetic? A ridiculous assertion.

One can love what Netanyahu did --- AND admit in good conscience that the PM flying 6,000 miles for the sole purpose of personally telling the whole of the elected US Congress --- from the well of the House of Representatives --- to vote against the sitting President's proposed policy initiative is the *quintessential* example of Israeli interference in US politics. And, it's not the only one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #771 on: March 19, 2024, 05:31:28 am »
As a general rule, any time Democrats falsely accuse someone of wrongdoing, it is because they are already doing it themselves.
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #772 on: March 19, 2024, 01:21:02 pm »
Report: Biden to Allow Hamas-linked Contractor to Build Gaza Pier

The Biden Administration is preparing to allow a Hamas-linked contractor to earn millions from the construction of the floating port that the U.S. military is preparing to build off the coast of Gaza to assist the delivery of humanitarian aid.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/19/report-biden-to-allow-hamas-linked-contractor-to-build-gaza-pier/
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #773 on: March 19, 2024, 02:18:06 pm »
One can love what Netanyahu did --- AND admit in good conscience that the PM flying 6,000 miles for the sole purpose of personally telling the whole of the elected US Congress --- from the well of the House of Representatives --- to vote against the sitting President's proposed policy initiative is the *quintessential* example of Israeli interference in US politics. And, it's not the only one.

Oh, the irony.  You complain about Israel opposing the US policy of interfering in Israeli politics.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #774 on: March 19, 2024, 02:44:28 pm »
Biden Summons Israel for Talks; Says Netanyahu’s Position on Hamas Is ‘Nonsense’

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan told reporters at the White House on Monday that President Joe Biden had spoken with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to oppose Israeli plans to attack Hamas in the city of Rafah.

Sullivan added that the president had asked Netanyahu an “interagency” team of military, defense, and humanitarian officials by “the beginning of next week” to meet with U.S. officials in Washington and negotiate over a Rafah operation.

He said that the Biden Administration might approve limited, targeted strikes in Rafah, but would refuse a broader Israeli invasion of the town, saying that such an invasion would put civilians and humanitarian aid corridors at risk.

Rafah is the last stronghold of Hamas, on the Egyptian border in Gaza. It is home to the last four battalions of Hamas, and is thought to be where Hamas leaders are hiding and keeping Israeli hostages. It is also a key smuggling route.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/03/18/biden-summons-israel-for-talks-says-netanyahus-position-on-hamas-is-nonsense/
Support the USO