Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 91636 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #700 on: March 02, 2024, 11:39:13 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
1h
Senior U.S. Official are reporting that Israel has Agreed to a 6-Week Ceasefire in the Gaza Strip which will include a Release of Israeli Hostages and Palestinian Prisoners, but that they are awaiting a Response to the Ceasefire from Hamas.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #701 on: March 02, 2024, 11:52:37 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
1h
Senior U.S. Official are reporting that Israel has Agreed to a 6-Week Ceasefire in the Gaza Strip which will include a Release of Israeli Hostages and Palestinian Prisoners, but that they are awaiting a Response to the Ceasefire from Hamas.

Seems Bibi caved.  This Hamas thing just got further perpetuated.  Lather, Rinse, Spin, repeat.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 04:56:43 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #702 on: March 03, 2024, 12:40:25 am »
Seems Bibi caved.  This Hamas thing just got further perpetuated.  Rather, Rinse, Spin, repeat.
The global propaganda machine turned on him. When your last supposed ally starts dropping aid packages to your enemies, what can you do?

Let's see how many hostages come home.  Let them tell their tales, and then he can let loose the dogs of war. Again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #703 on: March 03, 2024, 04:53:17 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
1h
I'd be surprised if any of the hostages are alive.  Bibi's playing the cards he has, I get it. I just pray that other Israelis don't pay the price. And I can't help but say FU to the US state dept @blinken and other simps., WH and all others who sympathize with the palis...EFF you!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #704 on: March 03, 2024, 10:48:13 pm »
Hamas: No hostage deal without permanent ceasefire - report

March 03, 2024 at 11:19 AM

After receiving an unsatisfactory response from Hamas, Israel has refrained from sending a negotiating team to continue talks in Cairo

In a significant development amid ongoing negotiations, Hamas, the terrorist group governing the Gaza Strip, has said that it will not agree to the release of hostages without Israel committing to a permanent ceasefire in Gaza.

Citing a source within Hamas, CNN reported that the group is adamant about the cessation of hostilities as a prerequisite for any deal regarding the release of hostages.

According to the Hamas source, apart from the demand for a fixed truce, two other key points of contention preventing an agreement from being reached include the withdrawal of Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) troops from Gaza and the allowance for civilians to return to the northern Gaza Strip.

Additionally, Hamas has insisted on the provision of aid to both the southern and northern parts of the Gaza Strip before agreeing to any deal.  .  .  .

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1709482749-hamas-no-hostage-deal-without-permanent-ceasefire-report

There was already a permanent cease fire agreement in place on Oct 7.  Any agreement is only as good as the parties agreeing to it.  So if Hamas is involved, any agreement is worthless.

Israel should do what Hamas does.  Make the agreement, get the hostages back (if any are still alive), and then start bombing again.  But the bottom line here is that even if Israel agreed to everything Hamas asks for, Hamas would sabotage it somehow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #705 on: March 04, 2024, 05:27:48 pm »
But...but....but...Biden said there would be a cease fire come Monday.   *****rollingeyes*****

And Kammie commanded Israel to cease fire, https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/03/04/kamala-harris-calls-for-a-complete-ceasefire-immediately-n3784016 . :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #706 on: March 04, 2024, 06:41:10 pm »
And Kammie commanded Israel to cease fire
Hard to believe no one takes her seriously. I can't imagine why.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #707 on: March 05, 2024, 12:56:27 pm »
Our tax dollars at work. Gazan man throws food in the garbage because it was parachuted into Gaza by the US Air Force.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1764805073031331896

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #708 on: March 05, 2024, 05:49:45 pm »
Our tax dollars at work. Gazan man throws food in the garbage because it was parachuted into Gaza by the US Air Force.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1764805073031331896
And then after he made his propaganda video he took it right back out and gobbled it up.......he's an Arab, they and the truth are like ships that pass in the night, or a virgin camel at a Bedouin camp.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #709 on: March 05, 2024, 06:03:56 pm »
And then after he made his propaganda video he took it right back out and gobbled it up.......he's an Arab, they and the truth are like ships that pass in the night, or a virgin camel at a Bedouin camp.

:yowsa:  pointing-up

It's perfectly OK for Muslims to lie to infidels when it suits their purpose. Says so right there in the Koran.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 06:06:15 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #710 on: March 05, 2024, 06:07:29 pm »
1.) As my drunken Irish grandfather would say, "If you don't like the MRE, go ahead, starve to death."
2.) There was a permanent cease fire on October 6th; Hamas broke it on October 7th.

Hamas messed with the Israeli bull, now they are getting the horns.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #711 on: March 05, 2024, 06:58:39 pm »
:yowsa:  pointing-up

It's perfectly OK for Muslims to lie to infidels when it suits their purpose. Says so right there in the Koran.

It's called "Taqiyya."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #712 on: March 06, 2024, 01:32:52 pm »

Spectacular moment Israel's Iron Dome defense system intercepts and blows a string of 30 rockets fired by Hezbollah

Daily Mail
By NATASHA ANDERSON  and STEPHEN M. LEPORE
5 March 2024

Spectacular video showed Israel's 'Iron Dome' at work on Tuesday night in the north of Israel, as the famous defense system blew up a string of 30 rockets fired by the terror group Hezbollah.

The system, invented by Dr. Danny Gold, is made up of a series of batteries that use radars to detect and intercept incoming short-range missiles.

'Israel’s missile defenses look like the Battle of Hogwarts,' wrote Israeli government spokesman Eylon Levy in reaction.

video at link
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13161751/Israel-Iron-Dome-video-Hezbollah-rockets.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #713 on: March 06, 2024, 08:17:29 pm »
Word
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

« Reply #714 on: March 06, 2024, 09:46:22 pm »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #715 on: March 10, 2024, 02:47:16 pm »
3 Strategic Hamas Errors Leave Gaza Terror Base in Ruins

ISRAEL RADAR 3/10/2024

The October 7 assault on Israel is gradually unfolding as a series of strategic miscalculations by Hamas. As the IDF continues to dismantle the group’s terror machine, the war is increasingly shaping up as a disaster for both Hamas and Gaza.

The invasion from Gaza, driven by three key errors in judgment, aimed to inflict severe damage on Israel, trigger a regional war, and bolster the strategic position of Hamas and Iran. But as events unfold, it becomes evident that Hamas misjudged its own capabilities while misreading Israel’s and Iran’s response.

3 Hamas miscalculations

Error 1: The Hamas plan anticipated a prolonged incursion into Israeli territory by thousands of terrorists armed to the teeth and equipped with ample supplies. The intention was to seize control of multiple communities and military installations, engaging in sustained combat against the IDF for long weeks.

However, Hamas was quickly overwhelmed by the swift and decisive Israeli response. The IDF neutralized all terrorists and pockets of resistance inside Israel within days. This enabled Israel to shift focus to offensive operations within Gaza sooner than Hamas expected, escalating the conflict well beyond Hamas’ control.

Error 2: Hamas did not believe that the IDF would mount a large-scale invasion of Gaza, according to captured terrorists interrogated by Israel. This assumption, based on exaggerating the Israeli fear of casualties, led Hamas to concentrate its defenses primarily against aerial bombardment and build a vast network of tunnels, Ynet reported.

As it turned out, this defensive doctrine proved lacking against the IDF’s ground incursion, leaving Hamas exposed and vulnerable to Israel’s overwhelming military power. Moreover, tunnels were mostly built as shelters rather than sites of potential large-scale combat, enabling the IDF to advance underground with relative ease and destroy numerous strategic sites.

Error 3: Hamas pinned its hopes on full-scale support from the Iran axis, anticipating a regional conflict that never materialized. Secret documents recovered by the IDF in Gaza suggest that Tehran promised full backing, or at least that this was the Hamas perception.

More: https://israelradar.com/3-strategic-hamas-errors-leave-gaza-terror-base-in-ruins/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #716 on: March 10, 2024, 03:08:13 pm »
4. a. Hamas expected the US and the rest of the world to turn on Israel almost immediately and arm-twist Israel into stopping their attacks on Hamas. It's taken 4 months or so for that to start with LIEden.

4. b. Hamas expected Israel to knuckle under to international pressure, as has happened in times past. So far that has not happened.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #717 on: March 10, 2024, 03:38:20 pm »
They are lying to you. And Israel knows this.

They did not consult with Israel before enacting this plan to strengthen and supply Hamas during an active ongoing war. Biden just decided to do it, out of nowhere.

What if Israel decided to build a port in Florida only for illegal Cubans? With no discussion or consultation with anyone in Florida or in the United States.

First they said they were building a port. Then they said they are building a pier. First they said the American military will not be involved. Then they said the American military will be only indirectly involved in constructing the new terrorist port.

I do not understand the thinking. If someone started building a shed in my backyard, I may have a question or two about what is going on. And even if the shed gets built, the idea that I will just leave it there untouched and simply 'tolerate' it, is probably wishful thinking.

I believe the port/pier/base whatever it really is will never be completed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 03:39:06 pm by 240B »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #718 on: March 10, 2024, 04:09:30 pm »
When finished Israel should bomb it.
It will never get that far. Whatever Biden is actually building in Gaza? It will never be completed. This would constitute an actual factual annexation of Israeli littoral territory by the American military.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #719 on: March 10, 2024, 04:48:59 pm »
It will never get that far. Whatever Biden is actually building in Gaza? It will never be completed. This would constitute an actual factual annexation of Israeli littoral territory by the American military.

Shortbus Joe is only trying to placate the anti-Jew base, which is rather robust as it turns out.  Nothing more, nothing less.

The KKK has not changed it's sheets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #720 on: March 10, 2024, 05:40:58 pm »

Shortbus Joe is only trying to placate the anti-Jew base, which is rather robust as it turns out.  Nothing more, nothing less.

The KKK has not changed it's sheets.
Ok? That is fine with me. But let us stir up the scenario just a bit. What if Biden decided to build a new port on Turkey or Egypt or Lebanon? He says in his isolated idiotic stupor, "I'm going to build a new port in Turkey ... to aid the Kurds."

How does anyone think this is normal? or acceptable? 

The world does not work like that.

Biden seems to think, by word and by actions, that the stupid Jews in Israel are somehow his inferiors. He seems to think that Israel is some servant who must 'obey' him <- him as the superior Christian overlord.

He may be surprised to find out that Jews do as they please and think on their own. They do not need or want some uber-White uber-old KKK man from the 1940s to guide and direct them.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 05:42:31 pm by 240B »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #721 on: March 10, 2024, 07:17:11 pm »
Biden draws ‘red line’ for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli attack on Rafah

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times - Updated: 3:11 p.m. on Sunday, March 10, 2024

President Biden drew a “red line” for Israel over the weekend, warning against an attack on the Gaza Strip city of Rafah.

In a Saturday interview with MSNBC, the president offered his harshest criticism to date of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He said the leadership’s conduct of the war against the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas is “hurting Israel more than helping Israel.” Mr. Biden said Israel must take greater care to protect civilians in Gaza.

He also made clear that an Israeli attack on Rafah would be unacceptable.

“It is a red line,” Mr. Biden said when asked about a potential Israeli military assault on the city. More than 1 million Palestinians have sought shelter in southern Gaza amid the Israel-Hamas war.

“But I’m never going to leave Israel,” the president quickly added. “The defense of Israel is still critical. There’s no red line [where] I’m going to cut off all weapons so they don’t have the Iron Dome to protect them.

“But there’s red lines that if he crosses them — you cannot have 30,000 more Palestinians dead as a consequence of going after” Hamas, Mr. Biden said. “There’s other ways to deal with, to get to, to deal with the trauma caused by Hamas.”

The comments will likely deepen the rift between the Biden administration and Mr. Netanyahu’s government.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/10/biden-draws-red-line-for-prime-minister-benjamin-n/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #722 on: March 10, 2024, 07:34:47 pm »
Why? Can Clueless Joe offer an explanation?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #723 on: March 10, 2024, 07:41:47 pm »

Netanyahu:  "Hold my beer."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #724 on: March 10, 2024, 07:44:35 pm »
Sounds like a "come to Jesus" moment.
I will NOT comply.