General Category > World News

BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON

<< < (209/214) > >>

Fishrrman:
This erstwhile "unloading dock" will go down as one of the greatest wastes-of-money-and-effort ever conducted by the U.S. military...

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on May 25, 2024, 08:41:06 pm ---This erstwhile "unloading dock" will go down as one of the greatest wastes-of-money-and-effort ever conducted by the U.S. military...

--- End quote ---

I think it will cause American deaths and dismemberment.  This is far from over.

rustynail:
Wasn't there a song, Sinking of the dock in the bay?

mountaineer:
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Israeli and Egyptian forces exchange fire near the Rafah border crossing. At least one Egyptian soldier was killed — JPost
9:20 AM · May 27, 2024

Oli London
@OliLondonTV
Egyptian border guards OPEN FIRE on Israeli IDF soldiers at the Rafah border.
IDF troops fired back after being shot at, with one Egyptian soldier being killed in the gunfire exchange.
“The incident is under review and discussions are being held with the Egyptians.”- IDF Statement.
Source: i24 News
10:16 AM · May 27, 2024

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
I am very concerned about Jordan. If the hostages aren’t returned and Hamas defeated soon then the chaos of war will cause Jordan to fall and bring Egypt to the edge. U.S. leadership is crucial for the Middle East right now.
9:53 AM · May 27, 2024

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 27, 2024, 02:45:33 pm ---Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
I am very concerned about Jordan. If the hostages aren’t returned and Hamas defeated soon then the chaos of war will cause Jordan to fall and bring Egypt to the edge. U.S. leadership is crucial for the Middle East right now.
9:53 AM · May 27, 2024

--- End quote ---

There is no US leadership right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version