Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 239177 times)

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Online Hoodat

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2953 on: Today at 02:54:04 am »
Biden:

Biden gives Ukraine permission to carry out limited strikes within Russia using US weapons

Alex Marquardt, Jennifer Hansler and Kylie Atwood  |  10:19 PM EDT, Thu May 30, 2024

(CNN) — President Joe Biden has given permission to Ukraine to strike inside Russian territory with American munitions, though he has restricted their use so Kyiv can only hit targets over the border close to Kharkiv .  .  .

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/30/politics/biden-ukraine-limited-strikes-russia/index.html

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2954 on: Today at 02:54:43 am »
Denmark to allow Ukraine to strike targets in Russia with Danish-supplied F-16s

KHRYSTYNA BONDARIEVA , STANISLAV POHORILOV — THURSDAY, 30 MAY 2024, 14:50

Danish Foreign Minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen has announced that Ukraine will be allowed to use Danish-supplied F-16 fighter jets to strike military targets inside Russia.

"The short answer is yes," Rasmussen said.

"This is not a new position, it is part of the transfer. We made it clear from the very beginning when we discussed this with our Foreign Affairs Committee in the Danish Parliament that this is part of self-defence so that it would also be possible to attack military targets on the aggressor's territory," the minister explained.  .  .

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/05/30/7458362/
« Last Edit: Today at 03:02:04 am by Hoodat »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2955 on: Today at 03:03:26 am »
from r/UkraineWarVideoReport

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/1d23hha/destruction_of_a_long_russian_armored_column/

I loathe war. Someday people will learn to be kind and humane to each other

But I have to admit finding these videos you post fascinating and interesting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy