Author Topic: MSNBC: Biden Impeachment Inquiry Designed to ‘Distract’ Voters from ‘Booming Economy’  (Read 611 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MSNBC: Biden Impeachment Inquiry Designed to ‘Distract’ Voters from ‘Booming Economy’ – WATCH
By: Jason Walsh
December 18, 2023

MSNBC: Biden Impeachment Inquiry Designed to ‘Distract’ Voters from ‘Booming Economy’
MSNBC went full steam ahead with ‘gas lighting’ the American people by suggesting the Republican impeachment inquiry into Biden was an effort to distract from a “booming economy.”

You read that right.

The network even went as far as to accuse Republicans for wasting the time of the American people by pushing to impeach Biden.

Via NewsBusters (transcript)

ANDREA MITCHELL: The backdrop, of course, to all of this is inflation is easing, according to the Fed chair, Jerome Powell, all the economic indicators are really looking strong. Strong in a good way, not in a dangerously inflationary way. But the voters don’t seem to be picking up on that.

PETER ALEXANDER: Yeah Andrea. You make a couple good points in that question. Let me get to the first, which is specifically the President’s reaction to that impeachment inquiry. The White House posting a statement from President Biden late yesterday where he described this as a baseless political stunt.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/msnbc-biden-impeachment-inquiry-designed-to-distract-voters-from-booming-economy/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gotta hand to those PMSNBC Flunkies.....

Had to be tough saying that with a straight face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

If the economy was truly booming, and voters felt it, there wouldn’t be much of anything that would be able to distract them from that fact

MSNBC is admitting that the economy isn’t as booming as the White House likes to claim if voters are so easily distracted from it.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Where, pray tell, is the economy booming?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Where, pray tell, is the economy booming?

In Hunter's pants (pocket)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

I used to say since the GWB years that you can't just demand that people see the economy as in good shape

They have to feel it and see it in their own lives

When a majority, according to polls, disagree with a president's assessment of the economy, then the economy is the problem, not the voters.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Booming?  My *ss!

Gas prices, while down from their highs, are still $1.10 more than they were on election day 2020 where I live.  Food has gone up by 100%, cars have doubled in price.  DOUBLED.  The car I bought for $28,000 out the door would cost over $50,000 today. 

Anyone that votes for any Democommie just does not have any gray matter between their ears.  Frankly, I have had enough of both parties that comprise the Uniparty.  Neither represent the American citizens.  NONE!

The time has come for the American people to demand a Constitutional Convention, where the Constitution is revised to include TERM LIMITS, MANDATORY BALANCED BUDGET, only exception during times of declared war by Congress, and last but not least, the PROHIBITION OF ANYONE ENTERING THE USA ILLEGALLY TO STAY.  All illegal invading aliens MUST be deported.  No judges, no hearings, just put them on a plane and send them back.  PERIOD.

The ONLY way one should be able to enter the USA is LEGALLY, by contacting our embassies and applying for admission, or applying for the Diversified Visa Program.  NO OTHER FORM of entry!!!

Offline LMAO

Booming?  My *ss!

Gas prices, while down from their highs, are still $1.10 more than they were on election day 2020 where I live.  Food has gone up by 100%, cars have doubled in price.  DOUBLED.  The car I bought for $28,000 out the door would cost over $50,000 today. 

Anyone that votes for any Democommie just does not have any gray matter between their ears.  Frankly, I have had enough of both parties that comprise the Uniparty.  Neither represent the American citizens.  NONE!

The time has come for the American people to demand a Constitutional Convention, where the Constitution is revised to include TERM LIMITS, MANDATORY BALANCED BUDGET, only exception during times of declared war by Congress, and last but not least, the PROHIBITION OF ANYONE ENTERING THE USA ILLEGALLY TO STAY.  All illegal invading aliens MUST be deported.  No judges, no hearings, just put them on a plane and send them back.  PERIOD.

The ONLY way one should be able to enter the USA is LEGALLY, by contacting our embassies and applying for admission, or applying for the Diversified Visa Program.  NO OTHER FORM of entry!!!

And how would you enforce all that?

It’s already against the law to enter the country illegally. Yet our borders are  open.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Similar logic to the reason you criticize AOC is because you want to date her.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@rangerrebew

They misspelled the word "bombing".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!