Author Topic: Stealth: The Military Technology Russia, China and America Crave  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stealth: The Military Technology Russia, China and America Crave
« on: December 25, 2023, 01:53:56 pm »
December 16, 2023 

Stealth: The Military Technology Russia, China and America Crave

Stealth technology is a relatively new, constantly improving feature on military aircraft. Stealth technology allows an aircraft to avoid detection by reducing its reflection of radar, infrared and visible light, radio frequency, and sound

by Harrison Kass Follow Harrison Kass on TwitterL

What exactly is stealth anyway? Air defense systems have improved markedly since the early days of aerial warfare. Sophisticated radar detection systems, paired with lethal surface-to-air missiles, make penetration of defended airspace virtually impossible for conventional aircraft. The exception, the prerequisite for operating in contested airspace, is aircraft equipped with stealth technology.

Stealth Technology Is a Must
Stealth technology is a relatively new, constantly improving feature on military aircraft. Basically, stealth technology allows an aircraft to avoid detection by reducing its reflection of radar, infrared and visible light, radio frequency, and sound.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/stealth-military-technology-russia-china-and-america-crave-207990
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson