Author Topic: It's Festivus, so here are some of my grievances  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's Festivus, so here are some of my grievances
« on: December 23, 2023, 06:16:00 pm »
Joey Mannarino
@JoeyMannarinoUS
It's Festivus, so here are some of my grievances:

1. The President of the United States is a pedophile who has dementia.

2. The Vice President of the United States is only her position because she could suck the paint off of a street light post.

3. The tax deduction for business meals is back to 50% of the meal cost rather than the 100% deduction from 2021 and 2022.

4. The Southern Border is fully open and everyone coming across it are getting Visa gift cards, free flights to anywhere they want to go and our tax dollars are paying for every dollar of it.

5. Adam Schiff is probably going to be a United States Senator in 2024 and will be rewarded for all the disgusting stuff he did to President Trump.

6. Under Joe Biden, the price of rent has gone through the sky and home ownership is nothing but a fantasy for my generation.

7. We hyped up Mike Johnson so much but he is basically just the same thing as Kevin McCarthy after all of that.

8. Jamaal Bowman didn't go to jail even though he committed a felony.

9. We're still wasting our time in a Presidential primary even though Donald Trump is 50 points ahead of everyone nationally.

10. Despite global warming, it's still cold outside when I want it to be warm.

11. The most sensible member of the Democrat Party is John Fetterman - a guy who barely has a brain that functions.

12. Illegal aliens get better treatment than any US citizen.

13. Despite the "migrants" in Europe largely being criminals and rapists, they're still being let in and given favoritism.

14. Spain legalized bestiality this year and no one even seems to care about all the animals that are going to be abused as a result of it.

15. Red light cameras and speed traps are still legal... and they're actually installing more of them rather than less.

16. It now costs about $18.00 to get a single salad at a restaurant yet people still are going to vote for Biden.

17. Abortion is the only thing Democrats can motivate voters about but somehow that won them the 2022 midterms.

18. Nothing has been done about the exorbitant fees on Ticketmaster despite Joe Biden promising to eliminate junk fees.

19. People are stupid enough to believe Biden actually expunged all marijuana offenses even though it was anything but that.

20. Because of the war in Ukraine, the rent and energy prices in Europe are completely out of control... but if you're a migrant they'll give you free housing!

21. Illegals in America are living in four-star hotels and homeless veterans are living on the street.

22. I paid five figures in fees, lawyers and more to get my wife immigrated legally to the United States while illegals are paid to live here.

23. Airplane service is still substandard and getting worse than ever before, but prices continue to soar.

24. The Twitter algorithm changed for the worse in October and really never came back correct.

25. Hunter Biden STILL isn't in jail for all his crimes.

26. I want to continue boycotting Starbucks for conservative reasons, but now the liberals are boycotting Starbucks so any time I discuss boycotting Starbucks people confuse me for a liberal.

27. Deodorant spray is now $6.00 when it used to be $3.29 and people still don't understand that it is Biden's fault.

28. The dude who had anal sex on the floor of the Senate is still not being held accountable. Just being fired isn't enough. Anyone else would be criminally charged.

29. Congress refused to impeach Joe Biden despite ample evidence.

30. There are still idiots running around with Ukraine bumper stickers on their car thinking that Ukraine is a democracy while Zelenskyy LITERALLY refuses to hold elections.

31. People still refuse to donate to political candidates who are actually decent candidates so the establishment continues to win because they are the only well-funded candidates.

Shall I go on?
11:27 AM · Dec 23, 2023
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: It's Festivus, so here are some of my grievances
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 06:41:48 pm »
And now for the Feats of Strength.
The Republic is lost.