Author Topic: Biden’s War on Christmas  (Read 1084 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s War on Christmas
« on: December 22, 2023, 05:37:28 pm »
Biden’s War on Christmas
And all things holy.
December 22, 2023 by John Nantz 4 Comments

In keeping with the Democrat party obsession with eradicating everything good, just, holy, and wholesome, the Bidens have created an identity confused abomination out of the traditionally religious observance of Christmas.

Days ago, the Biden White House released a video showcasing Jill Biden’s contrived Christmas decorations festooning the colonial solemnity of the White House. Though the nutcracker theme could generously be described as tacky, Jill and Joe left plenty of room for moral outrage.

Gone is Melania’s provocative panache and Trump’s instinctive deference to religious tradition. I’ll take a few bold stylistic risks and mean tweets over a cavalcade of sexual perversion meant to desecrate this nation’s celebration of the birth of Christ, the Redeemer of all mankind. Joe and Jill are gonna have a lot of explaining to do before His judgement seat.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/bidens-war-on-christmas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden’s War on Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 05:39:30 pm »
I haven't heard any Christmas Carols by Christian choirs this year.  They play garbage by Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Madonna, etc. so they don't have to say anything with the word Christ in it.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 06:53:55 pm »
Small Town Titans - "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" - Official Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cUz-zAATNI
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 09:56:01 pm »
It's more than a war on Christmas...

Video:

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1735465075748532572

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 11:03:41 pm »
I haven't heard any Christmas Carols by Christian choirs this year.  They play garbage by Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Madonna, etc. so they don't have to say anything with the word Christ in it.
Some of the local radio stations have been playing Christmas music since before Thanksgiving. Whenever I surf upon them, it's always something about Santa, reindeer or snow - not Jesus.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2023, 02:45:23 am »
There was a time in America when all you had to do was tune in to  Perry Como, Andy Williams, Tennessee Ernie Ford and others on TV at Christmas and you would have heard not only Christmas Carols but hymns too, and sung well without caterwauling! You would also hear stars like Red Skelton and hosts of TV shows sign off saying God Bless. I want the America of my youth back and would gladly give up the internet, computers and all the special effects made possible by them.....God Bless America!

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2023, 03:11:58 am »
Some of the local radio stations have been playing Christmas music since before Thanksgiving. Whenever I surf upon them, it's always something about Santa, reindeer or snow - not Jesus.

We've a similar and popular station here, inside the DC Beltway, that plays 24/7 Christmas music and Christan music is regularly included  --- becoming the overwhelming majoríty beginning Christmas Eve day.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2023, 04:55:55 am »

I'm an 80s music fan(atic).... but I want my Christmas music otherwise.... I have a few 80s New Wave Christmas collections... but they get ignored for the most part.

Except for this one.... from "Fatal Charm"... It has grown on me... Love her voice and the arrangement... very retro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnMnXPXCpZQ
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2023, 03:36:17 pm »
This year, for the first time, all 27 billboards of Times Square went dark in NYC, and then lit up with the story of the Birth of Christ

The First Christmas (Video)

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1738559290628042833