Author Topic: Satanic Terrorist Cult Makes 2024 Endorsement: 'Only Biden-Harris Can Bring About End of History'  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Satanic Terrorist Cult Makes 2024 Endorsement: 'Only Biden-Harris Can Bring About End of History'

By Jack Gist
  December 24, 2023 at 6:49am
Most individuals and organizations endorse presidential candidates because they think the country will improve in some way if the candidate is elected, right?

What happens when a group endorses a candidate because its members believe the candidate will herald in a new Dark Age filled with fear, trembling and gnashing of teeth?

The Order of Nine Angles, a Satanic cult founded in the United Kingdom in the 1970s, according to a BBC report from 2020, has endorsed the Biden-Harris ticket for the 2024 presidential election. Not surprisingly, when Satanists endorse political candidates, they do it for all the wrong reasons.

In what could be written off as a brazen attempt at gaining some cheap notoriety, O9A manages to paint itself as the kind of fools who utter a prophetic phrase or two before falling into the abyss of eternal fire.

https://www.westernjournal.com/satanic-terrorist-cult-makes-2024-endorsement-biden-harris-can-bring-end-history/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 03:03:18 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson