Author Topic: US Recovers Bodies Of Three Soldiers From Crashed Helicopter In Mediterranean  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Recovers Bodies Of Three Soldiers From Crashed Helicopter In Mediterranean
by The Daily Caller December 22, 2023

The U.S. military recovered the bodies of three army soldiers from a downed helicopter in the Mediterranean Sea, the Navy confirmed on Thursday.

An Army MH–60 Black helicopter was performing routine operations over the Mediterranean Sea in November before experiencing an emergency onboard and suddenly crashing into the ocean, killing all five personnel onboard. A Navy dive team and Army aviation team located the helicopter and recovered the bodies and the aircraft itself, the Navy said in a press release on Thursday.

“The success of this mission can be attributed to highly trained Sailors, Soldiers, and civilians from the combined Army-Navy team who came together and displayed extreme skill to safely recover the helicopter,” Navy Cdr. John Kennedy said in a statement on Thursday. “Everyone onboard was humbled by the opportunity to play a small role in helping to bring closure to grieving families.”

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2023/12/22/us-recovers-bodies-of-three-soldiers-from-crashed-helicopter-in-mediterranean/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 02:57:46 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :patriot:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson