Author Topic: Trump was captured on audio telling Michigan election workers they'd look 'terrible' if they certifi  (Read 2912 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It’s a democratic republic, and has been for a long time.  Note the word democratic.  The modern GOP is focused on disenfranchising the left instead of turning out their own voters while appealing to a majority of independents.  They will keep on losing until they are serious.   

As for the graph - the Republicans are not the only ones to notice the delayed urban counties and the clerical error late in the evening.  The tail end only displays the same red mirage that happened all over the country due to mail in votes. If you have evidence of actual fraud, bring it forth.

@cato potatoe

Sure thing. He sleeps in the WH when he is not on "vacation".

Biden serving as President should be all the evidence of voter fraud anyone needs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I don't see how this is remotely illegal.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't see how this is remotely illegal.

You do know about that infamous matress tag cutting incident in 1986 don't you?    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

Sure thing. He sleeps in the WH when he is not on "vacation".

Biden serving as President should be all the evidence of voter fraud anyone needs.

I keep hearing/reading that, but Joe Biden was vice president for two terms, and his favorability was okay.  Trump made glaring mistakes in 2020, losing decisively in suburban precincts, and then he screwed around with the vote certification as well as the electoral college.  When are you going to hold him accountable?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What business does a United States President have to be personally lobbying local and state officials to not do their jobs?

As I recall, Democrats made efforts to try to convince electors not to vote for Trump in 2016, and that wasn't the first election where that happened.  It might be "wrong" in some sense, but it isn't criminal.

Online Hoodat

As I recall, Democrats made efforts to try to convince electors not to vote for Trump in 2016, and that wasn't the first election where that happened.  It might be "wrong" in some sense, but it isn't criminal.

But it's OK when Democrats do it.  This from 2000:

REPUBLICAN ELECTORS UNDER PRESSURE TO SWITCH VOTES

Thousands Contacting Electors through Non-Partisan Web Site

Claremont, Calif. - Using a Web site that lists contact information for 172 presidential electors, thousands of Americans are asking Republican electors to support the winner of the national popular vote. The drive intensified today with the launch of VoteWithAmerica.com, which provides tools that allow visitors to easily e-mail, call, and write to the electors.

Organized by Citizens for True Democracy (CTD), the campaign targets Republican electors that can legally switch their votes. In particular, the site encourages visitors to contact four electors whose public statements indicate that they may be considering voting for Al Gore.

If three electors switch, Gore wins. Two defections would send the election to the House of Representatives.

"VoteWithAmerica.com asks electors to put patriotism above partisanship," said Citizens for True Democracy director David Enrich. "This campaign is sowing the seeds for the abolition of the unfair and anti-democratic Electoral College."

Republican electors have reported receiving thousands of e-mails and dozens of calls each day from visitors to the CTD Web site. Electors have also received letters based on a sample message provided on the site.

VoteWithAmerica.com expands CTD's campaign. With the click of a mouse, voters can ask 54 electors to switch their votes and can place free long-distance phone calls to targeted electors. Users can also call up to 130 electors or download printable address labels and letters.  .  .

https://web.archive.org/web/20091021133042/http://geocities.com/dave_enrich/ctd/vwa-pr.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
But it's OK when Democrats do it.  This from 2000:

REPUBLICAN ELECTORS UNDER PRESSURE TO SWITCH VOTES

Thousands Contacting Electors through Non-Partisan Web Site

Claremont, Calif. - Using a Web site that lists contact information for 172 presidential electors, thousands of Americans are asking Republican electors to support the winner of the national popular vote. The drive intensified today with the launch of VoteWithAmerica.com, which provides tools that allow visitors to easily e-mail, call, and write to the electors.

Organized by Citizens for True Democracy (CTD), the campaign targets Republican electors that can legally switch their votes. In particular, the site encourages visitors to contact four electors whose public statements indicate that they may be considering voting for Al Gore.

If three electors switch, Gore wins. Two defections would send the election to the House of Representatives.

"VoteWithAmerica.com asks electors to put patriotism above partisanship," said Citizens for True Democracy director David Enrich. "This campaign is sowing the seeds for the abolition of the unfair and anti-democratic Electoral College."

Republican electors have reported receiving thousands of e-mails and dozens of calls each day from visitors to the CTD Web site. Electors have also received letters based on a sample message provided on the site.

VoteWithAmerica.com expands CTD's campaign. With the click of a mouse, voters can ask 54 electors to switch their votes and can place free long-distance phone calls to targeted electors. Users can also call up to 130 electors or download printable address labels and letters.  .  .

https://web.archive.org/web/20091021133042/http://geocities.com/dave_enrich/ctd/vwa-pr.html

I hate it when these people, no matter in which party, come up with various schemes to mess with the electoral college and/or the electors, especially AFTER elections.  They could care less that overturning votes can easily lead to a wholesale breakdown in the political system and civil war.  We're close to that point right now, and one more run on the electors in January 2025 might just push the country over the edge.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline kevindavis007

I hate it when these people, no matter in which party, come up with various schemes to mess with the electoral college and/or the electors, especially AFTER elections.  They could care less that overturning votes can easily lead to a wholesale breakdown in the political system and civil war.  We're close to that point right now, and one more run on the electors in January 2025 might just push the country over the edge.

That is my fear.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/