Author Topic: Democrats and Media Deceptively Change Trump’s Word 'Retribution' to 'Revenge'  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 21, 2023
Democrats and Media Deceptively Change Trump’s Word 'Retribution' to 'Revenge'
By Richard McDonough

Retribution and revenge are different [in multiple ways]

--Harvard Summary of Oxford trained Princeton Philosopher Robert Nozick’s views on retribution

The latest misinformation that the Democrat “news”-media colluders (hereafter the DNC) to smear Donald Trump before the 2024 election is that Trump called for “revenge” for his political opponents if wins re-election in 2024.

Brett Samuels in The Hill says that “Trump signals he’s out for revenge in his second term.”  The Daily Mail and the left-wing The Guardian, both in the U.K., makes the same accusation.  Politico states that in a second term, Trump will be seeking revenge. Felon Michael Cohen, now a regular useful expert guest on CNN, stated to Jake Tapper that he could be the target of Trump’s revenge, to which Jake replied, “That has occurred to me too” (thereby admitting that his view of Trump is tainted by self-interest). The Washington Post, which used to be a newspaper, reports that Trump and his allies plot revenge” in his second term.  The Huffington Post announces that Trump “vows vengeance” against “vermin” in his second term.  CNN states ominously that in his second term Trump will use his justice department “for revenge.”  Kristen Welker, in what critical reasoning textbooks call a “complex” or “loaded” question fallacy, asks Rona McDaniel if Trump’s words “essentially make the Republican Party … ‘stand for revenge?”  One could cite many other examples but this should be sufficient.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/democrats_and_media_deceptively_change_trumps_word_retribution_to_revenge.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

A fine line. a distinction without a difference.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Yeah, that seems quite the stretch.  The core idea of "I'm going to use the government to get the people that got me" is the same with either word.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 07:21:45 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline LMAO

Right. A really poorly written article 

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy