Author Topic: NEW: CBP sources confirm December is on track to blow November encounter numbers out of the water:  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Ali Bradley
@AliBradleyTV
NEW: CBP sources confirm December is on track to blow November encounter numbers out of the water:

167k for the first 17 days of December.
130k for the first 17 days of November.

The Tucson sector is leading the charge and is seeing the most people showing up there to self surrender to Border Patrol agents—The majority crossing through holes cut in the border wall by human smugglers in the Lukeville area.

This comes as roughly 10k or more people were apprehended every day last week. Every day surpassed 10k with the exception of 9900+ yesterday. Friday surpassed 11k.

Agents say they are overwhelmed and this situation isn’t sustainable—Multiple sectors are beyond capacity—Agents & OFO officers are being pulled from check points and other areas to assist with transport/process—Leaving many areas along the southern border vulnerable and open for the cartels to push whatever and whoever through the unmanned holes.

https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1736761068708573208
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson