Author Topic: Video: Illegal Aliens Brought A 12ft Creature On The Border Wall – She Is Supposed To Make You Less  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Illegal Aliens Brought A 12ft Creature On The Border Wall – She Is Supposed To Make You Less Fearful Of Open Borders
By Ann Stossel - December 20, 2023

U.S. border officials encountered the highest number of illegal immigrants at the U.S.-Mexico border on Monday than any day, upending all other records that the Biden administration has set over the past three years.

The Washington Examiner obtained internal U.S. Customs and Border Protection data Tuesday that revealed 14,509 immigrants were encountered by federal law enforcement at the southern border on Monday. The large majority of encounters were of immigrants who walked around the port of entry and crossed into the country illegally, while a small percentage tried to enter at the port of entry but were denied admission.

This is a phenomenon like we’ve never seen before.

GOODHYPE
26,758 in custody

5,197 in Del Rio
5,004 in Tucson
4,968 in RGV
4,722 in El Paso

https://redstatenation.com/video-illegals-aliens-brought-a-12ft-creature-on-the-border-wall-she-is-supposed-to-make-you-less-fearful-of-open-borders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson