Author Topic: Mexico’s president labels border enforcement an ‘inhumane’ act and prepares to sue Texas  (Read 257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 20, 2023
Mexico’s president labels border enforcement an ‘inhumane’ act and prepares to sue Texas
By Jack Hellner

Who knew that Texas had to ask Mexico’s permission to pass new laws? Heaven forbid an American border state promotes law and order, and considers the interests of the American people living there! From a Reuters report via Yahoo News yesterday:

Mexico to challenge Texas’ new ‘inhumane’ migration law, president says

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Tuesday said his government was preparing to challenge a new Texas law allowing state law enforcement to arrest suspected migrants, which he called ‘inhumane.’

On Monday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed the law giving local officers powers long delegated to the U.S. government.

Mexico has immigration laws they’re allowed to enforce, but if America begins to do the same, it’s “inhumane” and cruel.

Has the Mexican president vocalized how “inhumane” it is to allow open borders policies that facilitate the murder, rape, and trafficking of people (even children) by the cartels? No, I didn’t think so. But arresting people for violating our laws is somehow the “inhumane” thing to do?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/mexicos_president_labels_border_enforcement_an_inhumane_act_and_prepares_to_sue_texas.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Texas' border enforcement is bad news for Mexican human smuggling cartels and the Mexican officials they bribe.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What jurisdiction will the King of the Mexican's file his suit?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

What jurisdiction will the King of the Mexican's file his suit?

Exactly.  If Mexico took care of their own people and country they wouldn't be messing up ours!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Exactly.  If Mexico took care of their own people and country they wouldn't be messing up ours!
Flooding America with Mexicans is taking care of his own country and people with all the billions of American dollars the illegals send home. And then there is all the Cartel money from the drug human smuggling/slave trade. So of course the SOB doesn't want any border restrictions.