Author Topic: ICE nabs illegal immigrant MS-13 gang member released back onto streets after manslaughter convictio  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE nabs illegal immigrant MS-13 gang member released back onto streets after manslaughter conviction
He was released onto the streets despite an ICE request to transfer him into its custody
Adam Shaw By Adam Shaw Fox News
Published December 16, 2023 4:45pm EST

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy has more on the migrant crisis as border reform talks continue on Capitol Hill on Special Report.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested an illegal immigrant MS-13 gang member who was released onto the streets in Maryland in 2019 after he served prison time for voluntary manslaughter, despite an ICE request to transfer him into its custody so he could be deported.

The agency announced that it had arrested the 26-year-old Honduran on December 12, who had been convicted of the crime in 2016 and had been validated as a member of MS-13 — a gang known for horrific and gruesome crimes, and whose motto is said to be "Mata, viola, controla" — which means "Kill, rape, control."

He had initially been encountered as an unaccompanied child in 2014 by Border Patrol and was transferred to the custody of his father. He was arrested and charged with assault in 2015 and was convicted of resisting arrest in 2016.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-nabs-illegal-immigrant-ms-13-gang-member-released-back-streets-manslaughter-conviction
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson