Author Topic: Internet backs Laura Ingraham after Fox News host alleges Biden administration is in process of 'rem  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Internet backs Laura Ingraham after Fox News host alleges Biden administration is in process of 'remaking America'
© Provided by Meaww

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On ‘The Ingraham Angle' on Fox News, Laura Ingraham asserts that the Biden administration is actively engaged in the process of "remaking America."

She reportedly bashed Joe Biden on border policy issues and claims that the left doesn't see illegal immigration as a problem.

Following this news, Ingraham took to X (formerly Twitter) to report on her monologue titled "Money can't buy him love."

The internet backed Ingraham as several X users also took a brutal jab at Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/internet-backs-laura-ingraham-after-fox-news-host-alleges-biden-administration-is-in-process-of-remaking-america/ar-AA1lLUmw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=547a0d226ba045d6a6c05a5e99c7adb3&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
She is incorrect.  It's because they DO see illegal immigration as a problem that they do support it.  Think Cloward/Piven. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson